Sign in to follow this  
Lunn

Universe in Balance

Decided to start my own game for the fun and have it be less structured. Borrowed some things from Redsyndicate. To start claim a spot on the map and pm me it and a standard nation sheet.

If there is a need more planers will be created. The first planet created will be a copy of Earth and I will create more planets when the population of players calls for them. All actions Pm'd to me will be kept secret until the turn ends or another countries spies figure it out, and anything posted here is official. Think of it kinda like a game of Diplomacy. When the game starts I will PM each of you respectively asking for your first move.

Let the games begin.  ;)

-Game Map-

wibmapbase.jpg

Nation Sheet:

-Nation Name-

-Capital City-

-Location-

-Goverment type-

-Anthem-

-any other info you deem important-

Seeing as the universe is so vast, I bags starting on the planet that's furtherest away from all other players.

Land me in as the SpacePopeTM

8)

Well that sucks. I wouldn't mind having a space age game where everyone had their own planet :P

na he just wasnt able to find a other map so id say send him a map and ud get ur planet :)

How I would admin a game, would be like AstroEmpires.

Cept, not as big of a map.

How I would admin a game, would be like AstroEmpires.

Cept, not as big of a map.

well lunn for as far as i know is planning to start us out on 1 planet and when we got 7 people the next person gets to be on a other planet and later ingame when we tech up itl be planet and then solar system(i hope(he still isnt sure on that) as maps :) if we can get that far for once

Everyone would start at space age, but require certain techs etc, in an isolated galaxy, new players would have X turns to prepare before they are allowed to be attacked etc.

None of this, make crap on the spot halfway through the game, thing.

So pretty much, AE, textbased in a forum lolol

Everyone would start at space age, but require certain techs etc, in an isolated galaxy, new players would have X turns to prepare before they are allowed to be attacked etc.

None of this, make crap on the spot halfway through the game, thing.

So pretty much, AE, textbased in a forum lolol

Forgot to ask for color and religion. Y'all want to change the game and do this more by planet?

Forgot to ask for color and religion. Y'all want to change the game and do this more by planet?

Ok hold off on choosing anything going to reformat the game when I get back home.