Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

[Fixed] Bridge Bug with Planned Paved House Floor

So tonight I start working on paving my longhouses on top a 300 slope dirt wall. I have a long wood bridge to get up here for the construction. After paving the planned floors I drove the wagon out the door which promptly fell through the bridge and had to be driven down the dirt wall, once at the bottom the wagon dropped to the ground level. After driving back up to the top of the bridge I discovered it was no longer possible to enter the building and on attempting to do so would drop the wagon through the bridge each time. I tried it several times, while pondering this Enki was on hand to deliver my auction bricks and I asked him to bash out the first tile in front of the door, he was there when I first dropped the wagon through the bridge so knew first hand there was a problem with this. After removing the first paved planned tile the bridge was once again operational and no more incidents.

This bridge is on Exodus at my deed TOC Port Authority

vtBTbOO.jpg

I had the same situation more than a year ago.

On 12.12.2015 at 6:50 PM, Nomadikhan said:

This has been a problem for many years, not just from bridges.  I've had horses lost in this exact manner just with houses against mine entrances.  Can we please get this fixed?

Edited by zigozag

As zigozag has pointed out, it's an old bug and is still on the list.  We'll follow on the other thread but I've added this one to the report as well.