Sign in to follow this  
Davih

nvm

nvm

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

No farming... no cooking.... no means of making its own favor (ropemaking, toymaking, etc), not even 100 faith.... but 86 channeling.

100e at best.

I' not sure if i can take a PC from someone who hates me too seriously... lol

Still, even if you don't have another char that can produce favor, skilling it to a decent cooking level to produce choppable veggies is a matter of... 10s of panfilling?

Also getting to 100faith isn't a big deal if you have access to sermons.

By the time you fix all that, you'll probably still have to reach 90 channeling, i think channeling is what really sets the value

Just to clarify, i wouldn't sell it for 100€, and i can also accept silvers, but thanks for the answer

• Like 2

I have started my own priest 2 times now and failed( i don't have the patience for them) but what i learn is that you can't compare channeling to farming or faith..those two are fairly easy to grind.

Imo what a priest really needs is faith and channeling(since soul depth was busted) to do casts(only a few main a priest char and usually its not a vynora so why would you want other skills),anything more than that you can have on your main if you really want them.

I'd say 180E.

• Like 1

I'd have to agree with wargasm, ~100e

With 90 Chan and any support skills could get higher 

2 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

I'd have to agree with wargasm, ~100e

With 90 Chan and any support skills could get higher 

1 hour ago, Davih said:

Seriously guys, drop this, lol.

Honestly with this one I think it depends on the buyer but it makes a good alt. I'd say ~120-150 due to the channeling. It'd be a lot higher with some other noteable skills but I think that the 100 euros are a little low, while the 180 seems too high for what you're getting compared to other characters that sell for the same price.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davih said:

Still, even if you don't have another char that can produce favor, skilling it to a decent cooking level to produce choppable veggies is a matter of... 10s of panfilling?

Also getting to 100faith isn't a big deal if you have access to sermons.

By the time you fix all that, you'll probably still have to reach 90 channeling, i think channeling is what really sets the value

Just to clarify, i wouldn't sell it for 100€, and i can also accept silvers, but thanks for the answer

You asked for a PC, I gave you one.  No drama, no "hatred", no ######. 

86 is pretty decent. Chopped veggies makes support a lot easier now days, as almost everyone has a main farmer anyway.  You don't even have to have high farming.  Just a lot of veggies.  Market is not awesome right now, but an 86 channel vyn is not to be had for cheap.  I've sold Nahjo starter priests for 80s within the last 9 months.  How can an 86 channel vyn possibly be only 100?  A 70 channel vyn should not sell for just 100. I'd have to say more like 200

Also, I've done a few big trades with Davih and is on my trusted seller list.

Edit: for the record, you could easily drop a couple good enchants a day, that would sell for 1-3s each. Doesn't take long to pay for the priest.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 1

I think it's worth more than 100s - faith is easy to grind and so is everything else.

• Like 1

To be honest, Wargasm is not too far off. This character cant even load crates on its own. I can give you a detailed breakdown of what is worth what if you wish but for now I can share this.

This char has no meditation (enchant grass, for example), no favor making abilities, no 100 faith. It only has channeling and 80 faith.

As a comparison, 70 meditation with Path of Insanity 11 is worth a base of 100e. And meditation is 3x harder than channeling to level, plus it has the issue of the path levels to deal with. I would value channeling at around 80s.

Now, a 80 faith battery usually sells for about 40 silver (My friend sold 2 and they had 23+ str and all the basics alts need). This char is a 80 faith battery with channeling, with nothing else.

Given the 2 skills it has and everything it lacks its market value is 120-130. Anything more than that is just hopes and dreams. I have seen 100 faith Vynoras with 30 body and 90 hfc go for 150e. Even at 120 it will be a hard sell.

This is coming from an alliance mate of yours, so its an honest apprisal without any hate to it. Its just the current state of the market, bud.

I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Angelklaine

Bah, when i was looking to buy a priest 12 months ago, there was nothing even close to this range of prices with channeling over 80, 1 year later you honestly think it's only worth 120?

I mean, the lowest price that something was sold off for, doesn't make "the only price" for that thing afterwards

If that's the case, i will probably keep it even if i have to use it as a battery rather than selling it so low.

Edited by Davih

Character prices have dropped a lot since more and more people have good characters. What used to be a great character is now the expected standard and the prices have adjusted accordingly. Additionally with the player gods, the prices for priests have lowered even more - I don't even want to try to get a PC for my Fo priest at this point. Unfortunately the character market is something that will keep dropping except for the super high characters with 100 and 99 skills I'm afraid.

43 minutes ago, Davih said:

Bah, when i was looking to buy a priest 12 months ago, there was nothing even close to this range of prices with channeling over 80, 1 year later you honestly think it's only worth 120?

I mean, the lowest price that something was sold off for, doesn't make "the only price" for that thing afterwards

If that's the case, i will probably keep it even if i have to use it as a battery rather than selling it so low.

You are welcome to put it up for 200e+. I had someone ask 300 for an epic character thats not worth 100 at best. You can sell for whatever you want. No one is stopping you. But you DID ask for a price check. That is its current value wether you agree or not. I purchased my 54 channeling, 80+ faith Vyn for 40 bucks and it has more base skills than yours including enchant grass. 25 levels  of channeling simply dont add 150e to your account any way you look at it.

Price checks are based on supply and demand and recent sales. If the devs remove the time restrictions on channeling, the price of SOTG accounts will plummet.

However, nothing stops a "whale" player from dropping godly amounts of money for what they want. You might get lucky and find someone who will pay what you want. But as it stands? Thats the value wether you agree or not.

Put a price you feel comfortable with and negotiate as you see fit. This is Wurm.

As someone who has bought and sold more characters than most people, anything under 150 is a steal. I have no personal ties to Daveh either. Just a reliable trader and thought it important to give him a fair PC after seeing the amazing low PCs already posted. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though and I am possibly wrong. I am not perfect. But I do have some solid experience in the market. 

What is 100 faith worth? I've raised about 15 priests to 100 and it only ever takes a few weeks. I converted a 100 faith Mag to 100 Nahjo in 23 days.  

Do you need BC, BS, etc for your secondary account? If ypur Priest can ride a cart, life is good. 

39 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

As someone who has bought and sold more characters than most people, anything under 150 is a steal. I have no personal ties to Daveh either. Just a reliable trader and thought it important to give him a fair PC after seeing the amazing low PCs already posted. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though and I am possibly wrong. I am not perfect. But I do have some solid experience in the market. 

What is 100 faith worth? I've raised about 15 priests to 100 and it only ever takes a few weeks. I converted a 100 faith Mag to 100 Nahjo in 23 days.  

Do you need BC, BS, etc for your secondary account? If ypur Priest can ride a cart, life is good. 

100 faith batteries sell for 70-85e per recent sales.

As for things you need, you don't need anything at all. If you are okay grinding anything yourself, by all means do so. But you can't put a value on an account based on what you can grind or not when you purchased. You value an account according to stats it has, at present. 

A basic alt priest should have access to a cart and the ability to load crates as a minimun. This is what is expected when you create an account to sell. These are selling points, however, things that you rather have when you purchase. A character than can ride a cart but is unable to load/unload crates is of not much use, and as a Vynora is not an easy grind, given you cant mine or dig. You are left to cutting trees, which is not as easy as the other two. This is something that should have been ground up before priesting.

Another common thing is meditation to 30 and enchant grass. Its very standard among most priests. This account has none of that.

When characters with 100 faith, channelng 85ish and all the previous things mentioned are available have been sold for 150, it is very hard to justify one lacking for the same price. However, there are not many Vyns available right now, so someome might buy.

Let me offer you a realistic comparison.

He wanted 130e for Rockeater. It never sold. Its a far superior Vyn priest than what is offered here.

7 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

He wanted 130e for Rockeater. It never sold. Its a far superior Vyn priest than what is offered here.

Honestly? i don't think that's superior...

It has 76 channeling,
the road from 76 to 86 is probably longer than the one from 0 to 76...

Then has high skills that he can't use because he's a priest o.o and 71hfc which is... 5s of panfilling if even so, only better thing is 100 faith and... some high body stats? provided you would need them, but i don't think it really makes up for 10 whole points of channeling

Also it had kinda bad visibility, it was a list of 5 character in a single thread

• Like 1

I don't know why I bother. Last time I give you a PC bud. You've criticized everyone who has given you a PC you don't like. If you know what your character is worth, why are you asking for a PC? Just put the damn thing for sale and call it a day.

I'm not criticizing you, and i appreciate your point of view anyway, i didn't think PC were "take it or leave it" and i tought there was room for discussion.

i'm just making my point, that 76 channeling is low, and that's really the most important thing in a priest imho, you are free to answer to that if you want, i don't know why you are taking this personally.

And i'm not trying to get rid of this priest no matter what, i worked a full year on it, so i'm only selling it if i think that's worth it. If that was the case i would have just auctioned it with 1s start

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

Ignore these trolls... its worth more then 100...

I'll give you 105 right now. Deal?

Sigh, just to be clear, i'm not in a rush to sell it, and i already got 3 offers in pm for 100~150 (in a single day. so much for the 100 pcs)

I expected way higher PC in general, but yeah, i realized i don't really want to sell it for less than 200 something, considering it also has almost 2 months of premium.

And that seems to be off the market price, so i guess for now i'll just keep it and try to figure out what to do with it.

Thanks everyone for the help, this can be closed.

• Like 1

When I start thinking weapon smithing is too hard. I grind channeling on my Vynora priest.  I have found nothing so hard as channeling a Vynora priest.  The alt is worth more than 100 silver.

• Like 1