Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Templar Idea

I like my Templar's, but I also like hell horses and wild cats....What I would like to suggest is the be able to say do not kill ..... hell horses and wild cats but everything else kill!

Is this possible to do?

• Like 2

Preferably, the ability to toggle exactly what creatures are targeted.. setup much like role options.   Check each and every creature you want Templars to either attack or ignore.   Also, An option for Templars to ignore creatures with characteristics such as Greenish and Champion.

+1

• Like 3

I would never pay for spirit templars, Prefer walls over 1 extra silver a month. But from experience in other towns that have templars killing hell horses, it would be nice.

If you brand your HH, it won't die to a spirit Templar.  If you're concerned about newborn hell horses, breed them off deed.

+1

I dont have a spirit templar but that would be a nice change. I bet many people dont have spirit templars because they want to be able to breed their hell horses on deed. Game is punishing people for deeding their breeding areas/hiring spirit templar.

I got rid of templars for hell horses.  Like Yiraia, I went with walls.  I eventually got rid of hell horses, when they were nerfed for hitching, but +1 for more options with them.

• Like 1

I too never hired Templars, but it's there for people that need them.  I prefer to think of them,

+1

This is not a debate on templar or why people have them or if they should have them.. This is about the option of being able to choose what the templars kill....Wild cats are not aggressive neither are hell horses..  yes they do attack at times but I have walked up to them both stood on the same tiles...many times with out being attacked.. I do not want to have templars kill them if that is the choice of the templar owner..

So lets please keep this thread on topic of is my idea a good one or not...ok people