Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Public Drama.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:33 AM, Legios said:

Sometimes trying to be too nice, only gets you in trouble, I learned this early on. In most cases, those seeking to do harm are the ones yelling at you simply because you're blocking their attempts to cause harm. Sadly they make claims making you seem like the bad guy here. 

Since looting a disbanded deed is not against any rules you're better off just taking what you can,  and moving on, and like @Oblivionnreaver  said, if they wanted and cared enough about the deed, they wouldn't have let it fall. 

I disagree with that last statement. Sometimes unforseen circumstances come up in life.  We can't always see what's going to happen. If she was able, she would have put upkeep on it. She loves this game and was really happy when I moved in as a neighbor, to have someone to talk to.  So, before deciding it's okay because it's possible, think of how you would feel if something came up that prevented you from keeping up with it, after putting in this much work. You wouldn't complain to your friends for helping you out. You would thank them. It irks me how many people think it's 'okay' because it's possible. 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 5:26 PM, Matholameu said:

Bashing fences is only against the rules if they're on deed. 

Um, you can't bash fences if they are on deed, unless you are a member of that deed or someone gave Kingdom permissions, so that's a moot point.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 7:20 PM, Niki said:

Never had something like that.

If that's the case, should I make a thread every time my neighbor does it to me? No. It's legal. 

If by chance the enclosure rule is brought back, things will change.

I would not be surprised if your neighbor did it to you, based on what I know and have read. But I wont be one who does that sort of thing. And as Kimico's neighbor still, I will be repairing and imping fences.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KageTenshi said:

Um, you can't bash fences if they are on deed, unless you are a member of that deed or someone gave Kingdom permissions, so that's a moot point.

Feel free to read what I typed again. 

On 6/21/2017 at 10:44 PM, Niki said:

You shouldn't assume anything, and passing blame on others when you clearly don't know there intentions isn't fair. This thread is pointless. I'm sure Kimico wouldn't be happy about her deed in it's current state is all I'm going to say.

You have no idea what Kimico would want or not want.

5 minutes ago, Matholameu said:

Feel free to read what I typed again. 

What I'm saying is it's not possible. 

If anyone wants to help out, I'll be at my place at M22 for the next week or so taking care of repairs and such.

On 6/22/2017 at 7:12 PM, Damascus said:

Was not destroying the fence to get the horses not against rules itself ?

I was under the impression you had to wait for access to any deed fenced in by naturel decay not character help?

On 6/22/2017 at 7:26 PM, Matholameu said:

Bashing fences is only against the rules if they're on deed. 

@KageTenshi

EDIT: Also, can you start multiquoting and putting things in one post please? Your 15 posts are unnecessary.

Edited by Matholameu

This thread is devolving quickly into a bout of personal attacks and back and forths.

*click*