Sign in to follow this  
Reylaark

An open letter to Mr. Enki

Dear Mr. Enki,

On behalf of The Cattle, Bison, and Sheep Breeders Association of Xaniacs, I write you regarding your recent opposition to milk.

We, Xaniac Lactose Providers of Wurm, could not agree more that playing with wild skunks is inadvisable considering the lack of Ketchup in Wurm.

We would also agree that drinking our milk products while operating a cart, wagon, or ship of unusual size is also inadvisable, and have labeled our amphorae accordingly for public safety.

However, we would like to point out that Milk, in all its forms, is a natural bounty worthy of the rarest coin.  It puts a mustache on many a face that would look odd without it, has stimulated the sale of cookies Wurmwide, and whipped into proper butter can even harden the weakest of arteries.

We invite you to visit your local breeder for a sampling straight from the teat.  The threat of trampling is minimal, and often compared to an enthusiastic Swedish massage.

13r69j.jpg

This message is brought to you with the support of Ron Burgundy, milk aficionado since 1074.

• Like 15

I don't even want to think of a wurld, without chocolate milk in it.

• Like 4

I appreciate the generous offer and as someone who has lived a rough farm life with cows, goats, etc.  I can tell you with absolute conviction that I take my milk in Ice Cream form!  Medicinally of course!!!!

Granted I am not giving up cheese for anything either!  

/Enki

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Enki said:

I appreciate the generous offer and as someone who has lived a rough farm life with cows, goats, etc.  I can tell you with absolute conviction that I take my milk in Ice Cream form!  Medicinally of course!!!!

Granted I am not giving up cheese for anything either!  

/Enki

This is exactly how I approach my lactose intolerance.

@Reylaarkthanks for the laugh this morning!

3 hours ago, Reylaark said:

considering the lack of Ketchup in Wurm.

Lack of ketchup? Not in Wurm! Ask a Wurm chef! :)

23 minutes ago, Joelle said:

This is exactly how I approach my lactose intolerance.

Oh, I am not lactose intolerant or anything,  it's just how I am after milking who knows how many cows and goats and whatever those other things are.  Though scientifically most humans are designed to intake milk only a few weeks to a few months of their life, then the body changes and milk is actually very hard on the body.  There is a small like 2% to 6% population of the world able to truly digest milk their entire lives and that has its own convoluted story related to prehistory. 

But give me Ice Cream or give me Pizza!!!!  That is how I like my milk served!

• Like 2

Oh no!

Now I start thinking of the ice cream stand and pizza parlor I yet have not built in Mermaid Lagoon...

Those darn snowballs melt to fast :(

25 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Oh no!

Now I start thinking of the ice cream stand and pizza parlor I yet have not built in Mermaid Lagoon...

Those darn snowballs melt to fast :(

SMC/LMC + Snowballs = :D

Milk comes from the teat of the cow. Ice cream comes from the rear end, everyone knows that.

Edited by Angelklaine

I, as a forge heater and dwarf do loudly protest against the careless and inadequate way some dair dare to use the byproduct of cows and the like surface dweller beings.

The only acceptable use of milk is converting it to cheese. Cheese has the very important use as a side dish for beers and wines. There is never enough cheese in the Wurld.

• Like 3

Everytime, someone disturb Enki with stupid topics, one line from new updates list vanish forever...

... and ever

... and ever

... and ever

11 minutes ago, Wilczan said:

Everytime, someone disturb Enki with stupid topics, one line from new updates list vanish forever...

... and ever

... and ever

... and ever

-1 to this post. 

ohhhh no, Enki now bans updates? Hmmm... thinking about it again it is understandable. Most if not updates are scripting.

...so THIS is why we can't have nice things...

It may be on an unrelated note but the only way I like healthy food like vegetables and milk is if it's steak and beer.

Also...

Enki give us nice things like plates on tables will ya?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erevorn said:

It may be on an unrelated note but the only way I like healthy food like vegetables and milk is if it's steak and beer.

Also...

Enki give us nice things like plates on tables will ya?

Wurm Player: Hmm, I'd realy like to make a dining area...

*makes tables

*makes chairs
Wurm Player: Looking goooood.
*makes plates and bowls

*makes cutlery

*makes glasses
Wurm Player: Hmm, have sitting area... have utensils... what do next? (Smoke begins trailing out the ears.)
*sits on floor to eat while admiring beautiful table and chairs

>.<

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, Reylaark said:

We invite you to visit your local breeder for a sampling straight from the teat.

If you mistreat the teat you shall not be kept abreast of the changes. Also, milk will not suit some ilk of pursed lipules. Tastes vary accordingly, as well as extended offerings yet unrevealed. Not to mention some psychological aversions to preposterousness.

=Ayes=