Sign in to follow this  
Shocar

[FIXED] bridge bug

My deeds name is Land of Doom and my cordinates to indy is s10 and i make storage in the mine. when i make sandstone bridge in that mine what i use ramp to second floor start that bugging. bridges name is Mine bridge. when i try to use it with my carts or wallking that bugging much. and when i comming back to down i falling thru to carts and bridge and stucking in the bridge. i make support and gm astarde come to help my carts down the bridge and me out the bridge. we try and astarde doesnt be nothing problem to use that bridge no walklking and no with my carts but i cant wallk or ride to my carts.

what i must do with that bugging bridge? destroy os something like that

sounds like the exact same bug problem I have with a pottery bridge I built on the test server on the vipres nest deed, I recently did a pottery bridge for my warehouse on exodus with 2 levels and it works perfectly

I know Budda was looking into it, not sure if he has it figured out yet. (his cart is stuck on my bridge)

I suggest just waiting before destroying your bridge, I am sure they will get the bug fixed.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

I have this problem with an off-deed sandstone arched bridge in a tunnel on Xanadu west from vrock lake. This is with an arched standstone bridge connecting one site of the canal to the other.

Edited by Wulfmaer

Building a new bridge, one with rope I have encountered this same bug, it is a bridge located in the mine on my exodus deed TOC Holdings, close to the mine entrance, the bridge goes from rock to rock.

After the first tile was finished, you get the movement stuck problem trying to walk onto the bridge, going to try and finish the bridge as if you are persistent you can move ahead a fraction at a time.

Spoiler

nlazDZh.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

The devs are aware of the issue and will look into it. 

Hestia looked over my rope bridge on exodus and the pottery bridge on the test server today and can see there is a problem with them, I built another rope bridge on the test server after and it has the same bug.

• Like 1

I've added all the repro sights to this bug as well as the forum thread and Hestia's notes.  Thanks for creating the reproduction.

2nd test bridge on the test server at gertrudes mystery, same bug

Osxswo1.jpg

Alectry's can you ask Tich if a collapse in a mine can take out a bridge?

Edited by JakeRivers

On 6/23/2017 at 8:54 PM, JakeRivers said:

Alectry's can you ask Tich if a collapse in a mine can take out a bridge?

I'm obviously neither Alectrys nor Tich, but you cannot collapse and it does not naturally collapse on cave structures (this includes bridges).

• Like 3

Thanks for the reply, now all thats left is to fix the bug. 8)