Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Insanity Group Teleport

Sounds like a fun idea.

I don't see any harm in allowing a non-Insanity person to join in a teleport though. It's been a few years since I played a priest, but I remember linking required all priests to actively do something? So this could be a fun way for a group of friends to go on adventure, without requiring all of them to be on the same meditation path.

-1 random group ganks, allows groups to run away with certainty of being together 

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mclavin said:

-1 random group ganks, allows groups to run away with certainty of being together 

Hence why not on PvP server.  Thought the same thing.  Or could just be randomly put in the water and have a drake spirit kill you.  lol

Jake he wants the ability for group pve teleports to happen for random hunting or exploring. But only if it's not on pvp servers because anyone can obviously see the disaster that would happen if allowed.   Not here for or against the pve suggestion just helping explain the request.

group teleports is pointless unless you just trying to drop on someone at random on a pvp server with a large overwhelming force

Jake for the love of libila, he's asking for it only on pve servers.  Lol

Settings > Activate Group Meditation Effects > Right click individual with setting active >

> Meditation

> Group Teleport

> User is prompted with confirmation

> Teleport Commences

1 hour ago, Brew said:

Jake for the love of libila, he's asking for it only on pve servers.  Lol

what is the point on pve?

90% of the time you end up in the water, maybe be nice for the company while you are sitting out in the ocean waiting for a alt in a boat to pick you up, that is if you can figure out where you landed, xanadu can be a tough one to figure out locations on

and then there is the 10% chance that you land on some mountain peak and plunge to your death, misery does love company though

I make these comments knowing how insanity teleport works, I use mine quite often and am saddened by the results almost every time, I do have 80 in meditating so if I end up in some unknown location out in the water I can recall

Edited by JakeRivers