Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

[FIXED] Invisible items/stacks

Flat items fall through the ground. Items like wemp, with very low profile just vanish(on dirt). Dropping other items creates the shovel box and items can be picked up. This has happened over a couple restarts. I noticed horses hooves seem to be below ground too (on grass). I haven't looked into other terrains or pavement yet.

Can you let me know if you see (or don't see) the same thing with both the stable and unstable client please?

22 minutes ago, Kelody said:

Flat items fall through the ground. Items like wemp, with very low profile just vanish(on dirt). Dropping other items creates the shovel box and items can be picked up. This has happened over a couple restarts. I noticed horses hooves seem to be below ground too (on grass). I haven't looked into other terrains or pavement yet.

I tested both of my graphics profiles with both live and unstable client. The wemp is hidden and mouseover doesn't see it on either field/dirt or cobblestone. The wemp is visible on unstable in both profiles but has an interesting texture, looks like a candycane. I'm not sure why but 1 profile has GLSL disabled, the other has FBO disabled, and since neither has both disabled I don't see either option affecting this.

fYj5lnV.png

A little more exploration, this happens indoors on pavement or floor tiles, even 2nd floor tiles. The wemp is not visible from below either.

Edited by Kelody