Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

Empty bsb and fsb rack.

It would be wonderful to have a container for empty bsb and fsb; they take a lot of space, and even a caravella can contain just few of them.

We could craft bsb, store them in the rack and take them when we want instead of having a mess on the floor.

What do you think about it :)?

• Like 2

+1 

Note if tall banner doesnt fit that container by volume i don't in what it can fit :D

+1 i'd love storage racks for full bsb's too, like shelving units to save space. Bulk life means i need warehouses like 8x6 and 3 stories with bsb's planted and dropped with like 3 on every tile just to keep it organised

This is why I use a Caravel.  Used to use a Cog.  Works well.  Put a less decay rune for contents on it too.

I know some people use multiple ships.

I use corbitas to organize crates, easy to make and more practical for wood, dirt, stone, etc than bsb. Someone said that they can be pushed into mine wall so they don't take much space, still have to try that one

-1....... +1 for crate rack...... why barrel rack, no crate rack?!?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elvenwing said:

-1....... +1 for crate rack...... why barrel rack, no crate rack?!?

Crates are too big for "crate racks". How would they even work and what would they even look like?

+1 for empty bsb and fsb racks

+1 guess thered be nothing wrong about it. however i fear we might be facing the same troubles as with crates racks, as in the bsb behaviour disallowing you to drop them into wagons/boats and them only being loadable.

On 19.6.2017 at 2:50 PM, kochinac said:

+1 

Note if tall banner doesnt fit that container by volume i don't in what it can fit :D

they would not fit.

corbitas and the altar of three/bone altar should fit them however. so if you wanna get rid of them just sacc them in the blacklight ;)

edit: removed caravals, they actually do not fit them without a size rune. corbitas do. corbitas are the superior boat anyways.

Edited by Arium

8 hours ago, Arium said:

they would not fit.

corbitas, possibly caravels and the altar of three/bone altar should fit them however. so if you wanna get rid of them just sacc them in the blacklight ;)

They don't fit anything, that's the problem ;) and with only 4 per tile for planting they are impposible for storing

Ships, mostly corbitas, already are a kind of "crate racks", i would also love to see crates stop taking decay damage while on  deed and inside ships (while on the floor they don't)

On 24/6/2017 at 8:03 AM, kochinac said:

They don't fit anything, that's the problem ;) and with only 4 per tile for planting they are impposible for storing

Tall banners? i don't know if that's a bug, but i somehow managed to plant 20 of them in a tile

Edited by Davih

1 hour ago, Davih said:

Ships, mostly corbitas, already are a kind of "crate racks", i would also love to see crates stop taking decay damage while on  deed and inside ships (while on the floor they don't)

Tall banners? i don't know if that's a bug, but i somehow managed to plant 20 of them in a tile

[21:55:40] You cannot plant an Empire of Mol Rehan tall kingdom banner as there are four here already. You could before update for decoration items decay, now you can plant only 4. You can still have previous planted piles of 20+ but once you take from them you can't plant back.

Just tested they can fit corbita, have no idea since when o.O but this makes me a little hapier wurmian:D For some odd reason they can't fit Caravel, wogic

sorry for going completely off topic Luttuosa but ill answer this question here since it already came up for people who might see this.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, kochinac said:

[21:55:40] You cannot plant an Empire of Mol Rehan tall kingdom banner as there are four here already. You could before update for decoration items decay, now you can plant only 4. You can still have previous planted piles of 20+ but once you take from them you can't plant back.

Just tested they can fit corbita, have no idea since when o.O but this makes me a little hapier wurmian:D For some odd reason they can't fit Caravel, wogic

the caravel is known as the biggest boat, however this is only volume-wise aswell as due to it being the hardest. people of course assumed its also the biggest.

however, every container in wurm has both a volume aswell as x,y and z dimensions. the tall banners have a z dimension of 600cm and the caravel has an internal z dimension of 600 too. however as the value needs to actually be bigger it wont fit. the corbita however has a z dimension of 740, way past the requirement.

if you would size rune a caravel it would gain 30 to each dimension making tall banners fit too.

my suggestion would be to just stuff 100 into a corbita and then load it onto a ship transporter to reduce the graphical impact by a lot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arium said:

sorry for going completely off topic Luttuosa but ill answer this question here since it already came up for people who might see this.

Hide contents

the caravel is known as the biggest boat, however this is only volume-wise aswell as due to it being the hardest. people of course assumed its also the biggest.

however, every container in wurm has both a volume aswell as x,y and z dimensions. the tall banners have a z dimension of 600cm and the caravel has an internal z dimension of 600 too. however as the value needs to actually be bigger it wont fit. the corbita however has a z dimension of 740, way past the requirement.

if you would size rune a caravel it would gain 30 to each dimension making tall banners fit too.

my suggestion would be to just stuff 100 into a corbita and then load it onto a ship transporter to reduce the graphical impact by a lot.

Thank you for your explanation, it was very well detailed and cleared a lot to me :) I realy apreciate it.And sorry for derailing thread so much of the topic

Edited by kochinac

+1 it would make things alot more tidy thats for sure.

On 25/6/2017 at 9:58 PM, kochinac said:

I don't know how, but i planted 20 of them in the same tile... like a month ago, what i didn't know is that they fit in corbitas, but, are you talking about a runed corbita? because last time i tried they didn't fit