Sign in to follow this  
Rauros

Healing reworked

On 23/6/2017 at 1:49 PM, Rathgar said:

you can get a scar 

moar rimwurm :P I'll add also some more disease and immunization system XD

• Like 1

+1

I always tend to favor more complexity and options in any system for WO.

Only change I might make is using a string of cloth to sew up deep wounds.  Sounds rather messy.  I'd rather use maybe a bow string, though some might argue that just adds a hurdle for newer players.  So does the needle, in a way.

@drvstInteresting idea on boiling for reuse.  Maybe lose a bit of volume as a result, eventually to be combined with other pieces to regain something of use.

Keeping the current mechanics in place without much of a hit (if any) is likely a good idea as was done with cooking so those that can't be bothered don't have to be.  Those who enjoy it, can, and get something extra for the trouble.

Perhaps going too far, but some more healing teas?

Edited by Reylaark
too vs. to
  • Like 1

Prosthetic eye crafted from a star ruby and engraved with runes by a Dwarf on an inspired rampage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Klaa said:

Prosthetic eye crafted from a star ruby and engraved with runes by a Dwarf on an inspired rampage.

One that you can take out and leave somewhere like in an enemy  deed for .....  um.......non spying purposes :P

• Like 1

Dwarves just don't care much for prosthetic eyes if they have not a real purpose. So, yes if the eye may shoot something.