Sign in to follow this  
EvaDaly

DO NOT BUY FROM Mickaell or Echo

1 hour ago, Brew said:

In eve online. Espionage and theft was an everyday virus protection.  Properly set your stuff right and things don't get stolen. Unless you set the security knowing there is a risk it could be looted. 

I don't want to praise the theives I just can't understand a rule change proclamation on something that is part of the sandbox itself.  The risk reward mentality only works with....risks.

Yeah, only thing is.. there has to be risk to begin with. If you now explain the risk in this situation.. The guy was trusted, he took stuff which didn't belong to him, then he went to Exo. I don't see the risk part anywhere. But I am all ears. :)

Thus my suggestion about chaos and freedom not being (inventory or mailable ) accessible/transferable etc etc etc.

1 of many Problems solved. All PvP issues dealt on PvP and pve on pve. Whine over with cheese fondue fountain begins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brew said:

Thus my suggestion about chaos and freedom not being (inventory or mailable ) accessible/transferable etc etc etc.

1 of many Problems solved. All PvP issues dealt on PvP and pve on pve. Whine over with cheese fondue fountain begins.

Your deed can get ripped off just as easy on freedom.

• Like 3

Hints the reason why i said if they can pick it up or kill it to get gear, they will if they can get on your deed they will look for anything they can take and take it... they do not care about who you are. If you want to get you ###### taken.. then do nothing while they are on Exo... but if you want to be safe then KOS them... 

I believe the saying is better safe then sorry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brew said:

The issues would be dealt with in pve policies there. And PvP issues would be dealt with PvP policies over (there)

It's no different then accepting a new villager to your deed with them pretending to be a new/returning player that needs help. Then they spend time gaining your trust/friendship and then it's all an eleborate plan to wait until the time is right and steal everything not nailed down.

Any freedomers here thinking this is just a pvp problem - essentially he's joined a village just to rob it blind. Could happen on freedom just as easily.

• Like 9

Just now, Brew said:

The issues would be dealt with in pve policies there. And PvP issues would be dealt with PvP policies over (there)

There are no policies to protect a freedom deed, so funny.

• Like 1

Then what's the real debate then Jake? Seems like they can do this anywhere on wurm, so why the outcry? Lol

I think the outcry is to warn people that they are out there to do what you can to keep your things safe.. they like to "explore" they call it and hunt for any ruin or deed they can get loot from to sell it.

hota1.png

i know this is a mess of a pic, but this is the hotas they took, 

2 boar v dog

no gump

dragon

i think the one with the red is s sol demon

dog V bison

bear v cow

and a scorpion not pictured where we had the SMC in for the meals

Eva I never had nor ever will have an issue with you sending the public warning. Some people don't read, I had an issue with the suggestion for a rule change based on an in game mechanic. Keep on warning people as it has already helped out some. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brew said:

Eva I never had nor ever will have an issue with you sending the public warning. Some people don't read, I had an issue with the suggestion for a rule change based on an in game mechanic. Keep on warning people as it has already helped out some. 

okay unknownorgan

• Like 1

they wanted to get easy money by stealing... well i am going to try my hardest to make sure they dont get it... 

Edited by EvaDaly
  • Like 1

he is trying to auction off his account.... i wonder why????

Edited by EvaDaly
could it be to buy a new one to lie to people about

1 minute ago, EvaDaly said:

he is trying to auction off his account.... i wonder why????

It was my idea before he robbed us blind. He wanted the money to buy Bloodtooth. I placed a warning yesterday so he doesnt scam anyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angelklaine said:

It was my idea before he robbed us blind. He wanted the money to buy Bloodtooth. I placed a warning yesterday so he doesnt scam anyone.

yea i saw

As a kingdom, we know and understand the staff's position in the matter. Some of us agree while some of us don't, but as a kingdom we accept it. We know no rules were broken and no action will be taken. As much as we would like assistance in the matter we realize its not the staff's fault. It is our fault for trusting.

This thread is not about resolution. We are not asking for action nor are we expecting any. This thread is to let the community know what kind of person this man is and what to expect, and for them to know they are buying stolen goods if they buy from him. Contrary to popular belief, the Chaos community cares. We are not just Chaos players, we are Wurmians.

Things will take their course. We will recover. We will imp more plate, make more horse gear, win more hotas. We will replace what was lost and go on. We will continue to have fun with our friends in TC, DD, Ebo, JK and WU. But we wont forget this. Things will change in Pandas so this dont happen again.

• Like 9

#makepandagreatagain

Good speech Angel, worthy of Independance Day

• Like 1

What can I say? I am a goon. We pride ourselves on our shitposting.

• Like 1

Awesome @ those who resolved this game style, playing, and pvp'ing and supporting.

Boo @ the ones who cried to GM's. Really people... go to Freedom if theft is such an issue. This dude should be your mission, your quest, not a source of tears...

Mickaell-Today at 7:31 PM

definately worth it

Guy is in the wurm discord bragging about it now. I hope nobody is dumb enough to trade with this player from now on :/

I've never seen a player so toxic before as this.

• Like 4

Sad thing is, the guy simply needs to roll a froob alt, new forum account and he is ready to market all the goods.

that is why i am trying to post everything i know that he took.. so people can look out. the SMC still is locked by me and permissions can not be changed

Edited by EvaDaly
  • Like 2