Sign in to follow this  
cosmicdragon

New Player looking for Chaos Village

I'm a fresh character trying to make it in the world. Mobs are hard to beat, and boats are hard to build without wemp. Looking for a village to help give new players an upper hand and settle themselves into the world. Wanting to explore PvP on a deep level so would like tactically minded villages. Thank you! 

• Like 1

Hey there and welcome to Wurm.

Dreadnaught Dynasty is always welcoming old and new serious chaos players.  We've been seeing you float around near HoTs.  Will send you an in game message soon. :)

• Like 1

Cool! I just went premium, tried to setting up across some water but kept dying so I figured either stay close to start or join someone's fun cause I'm not having too much luck solo lol. I've played in years past F2P but first time Premium so I'm not super newb. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you all 

• Like 2

Ebonaura has a long track record of being a primarily newer to pvp type group. Recently picked up a few as well so could be good timing of your interested. Just like all other kingdoms in chaos we help provide needed items such as weapons armor tools and help with the day by day grind of skilling, best ways and what not. We have some very good territory locations and a few villages. If you are interested to know more or to jump in voice coms with us and ask some questions let me know. 

Welcome to chaos! Where ever that may be. 

We are Pandemonium, an MR based Kingdom on Chaos. We have a vast amount of experience on our players and tons of content to offer. Like any other PMK here we will help you grow, provide you with everything you need to get started, and become part of something great. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat.

We also have Freedom deeds for those moments when you want a break from the Chaos, or to have a safe place to store your valuables or items for sale. Another bonus is our proximity to the Deliverance border, which makes our Kingdom one of the safest places to cross back and forth from the Freedom isles.

Also is worth mentioning, our Chief is a bit insane :P.  Welcome to Chaos, you have made the best decision you could ever had.

On 18/06/2017 at 8:03 PM, cosmicdragon said:

Cool! I just went premium, tried to setting up across some water but kept dying so I figured either stay close to start or join someone's fun cause I'm not having too much luck solo lol. I've played in years past F2P but first time Premium so I'm not super newb. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you all 

Next time you are in-game you can pm Hexd if you like. I'm part of Dreadnaught Dynasty and we have seen you nearby. As Nicedreams has said we always welcome new players and we'll be able to take you in and help you out. Please message me if you are still looking for a home and feel free to ask questions! :D