Sign in to follow this  
Kswords

Satchel Matryoshka [LOCK PLEASE]

YppfNn3.png

I'm taking any offers.

Edited by Kswords

can you fit anything else in the satchels? or does 1 satchel pretty much fill it up

1 hour ago, warrior said:

can you fit anything else in the satchels? or does 1 satchel pretty much fill it up

You're guess is as good as mine on how these satchels work.

But these were the only ones I could fit apples into.

They held 248 Apples.

VhH0G3N.png

• Like 2

Ok question, what kind of satchel is that? An event item?

24 minutes ago, Talohan said:

Ok question, what kind of satchel is that? An event item?

legacy item most likely from back when all items were unfinished and you could finish them inside other items. taking the satchels out once, however, will destroy it.

Fountain pans were a similar type legacy item and were removed from the game.   Many people lost money from buying them and being removed.

Edited by Galatyn

I don't think you really can price these being a legacy item. I do know I'd love to have them though. :P
Assuming the devs aren't going to remove them on you, I'd just post an auction. 

Now that you posted this, expect it to be removed randomly after 5 more years....

• Like 3

Let's be real, this thing isn't exactly game breaking, I can see it being slightly useful in a magic chest but that is offset by having to expand that giant stack of satchels xD just a cool legacy item I doubt they're gonna remove it but who knows

• Like 1

This isn't game-breaking, but still holds many more items (both in quantity and volume, probably) than a satchel is supposed to.

So the existence of odd one-off items like this isn't a huge problem, but he is still attempting to profit off a known exploit, and that's no bueno.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kswords said:

Well then anyone interested in buying it?

How much? I like unique things. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2017 at 11:28 AM, Toolhead said:

Let's be real, this thing isn't exactly game breaking, I can see it being slightly useful in a magic chest but that is offset by having to expand that giant stack of satchels xD just a cool legacy item I doubt they're gonna remove it but who knows

Funny, that's verbatim how fountain backpacks and pans were described... and we all know what happened to those.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Funny, that's verbatim how fountain backpacks and pans were described... and we all know what happened to those.

Are you trying to tell me that fountain pans were slightly useful? They were insanely useful combined with a magic chest, everything I owned fit in my small magic chest. All with 0 decay in one easily accessible location. That is what I call game breaking. 

15 hours ago, Toolhead said:

Are you trying to tell me that fountain pans were slightly useful? They were insanely useful combined with a magic chest, everything I owned fit in my small magic chest. All with 0 decay in one easily accessible location. That is what I call game breaking. 

This isn't about being slightly useful or game breaking, it is about this being an unintended exploited container.  Fountain containers, also identified as such, were consequently removed from the game after people payed many silver for them.  This satchel should be removed now to be fair to those players and also to protect any future players in case it is removed later.

Edited by Galatyn

If I buy it it will be removed a week later - just as happened with fountain pans :P

• Like 1

I want it but devs will probably nerf now ;(

5 hours ago, Matholameu said:

@RetrogradeWill this item be removed or can somebody buy it?

These things are not mutually exclusive.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

These things are not mutually exclusive.

Can you please explain that? 

This item may be removed at some point but you could still buy it.

21 hours ago, Aeryck said:

This item may be removed at some point but you could still buy it.

not worth the risk tbh