Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Utachas heal when you hit them

So here's my issue with the new uttacha changes. I use a bow on an utaccha (90 ql arrows, 90 ql bow, + 90 archery). First 3 hits it takes the utacha down to 5-10% HP, then i hit it with 3 more arrows, it says "you hit the uttacha in the body" and each time i hit it with those 3 arrows it heals to 100%.  Eventually using 10-12 arrows (90 ql , seriously?) it dies and splits into 3 smaller ones and it takes my 90 arrows with it. Once i kill all the wurms and their spawnlings, 12-18 arrows are missing. 

Bug: When you hit an utacha for dmg does it heal from the damage you do? 

Bug: When it splits, it takes the arrows in the body with them. 

Anyone can confirm this? Happens in Melee too when i miss the creature the timing is precise that it heals each time i miss it. 

• Like 1

Check your combat log.

Edit: Actually that log might only show for a 5 tile range, if you're arrow-ing you're probably further away. Will fix it so you see the messages.

I guess I wasn't detailed in my description . So what happened to me was that Precisely when the combat log showed I hit em in melee or archery, is when they healed, the timing was simultaneous. The milisecond I land a hit (but no damage) is when they heal up. So my point was , do they heal up when they are hit? If so, is that intended or a bug? What about the vanishing arrows when the uttacha splits into others? 

It is intended, if you are in that 5 tile range you get info in your combat log confirming what they are doing. I'll fix that to give the message on archery hits outside of the range too.

Arrows disappearing isn't intended, no, that will also be fixed.

• Like 2