Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

Sold

SOLD 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 4

It would help if we knew where it was on the map....

5 hours ago, Wargasm said:

It would help if we knew where it was on the map....

G 15 Pri, was add info, thanks for correction!

I had a private tour of the deed when I went to do business with Gof. I have to say this deed is breathtaking.  Its a man made island in the middle of that inner sea, with an amazing view. The place is prime real estate, lovely planned and built. 

This is a very beautiful and unique deed. If you have the chance, drop by and take a look. Even if you dont plan to buy, this is a must see location. Don't miss out!

• Like 3

bump
(4 m away from Blossom market)
(cave right near ~ 2m away)

I can tell you its an amazing deed. Someone should do a video of it. Its small but very nice, making upkeep super cheap and easy to maintain.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

Could you post some pics

Sure, also as you can see by first picture - Libila thay "yes" :) 

Edited by Gofs

Was just there yesterday to make a delivery. Beautiful spot and just a few minutes from the north border.

• Like 1

bump, as and you asked, (added pictures) 

On 6/16/2017 at 6:07 PM, Angelklaine said:

I had a private tour of the deed when I went to do business with Gof. I have to say this deed is breathtaking.  Its a man made island in the middle of that inner sea, with an amazing view. The place is prime real estate, lovely planned and built. 

This is a very beautiful and unique deed. If you have the chance, drop by and take a look. Even if you dont plan to buy, this is a must see location. Don't miss out!

Agreed, I was sailing by during my last trip, very impressive deed, remember it attracts avatars as Nahjo was there at that time :) Very nice design, I think I mentioned about it to Gofs. What is your price BTW ? Good luck with sale !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhea said:

Agreed, I was sailing by during my last trip, very impressive deed, remember it attracts avatars as Nahjo was there at that time :) Very nice design, I think I mentioned about it to Gofs. What is your price BTW ? Good luck with sale !

Heey, thank you for your comment!

I expect ~ 1g, was spend 80s+ on mats only... At least i hope it can wroth like 2 statue of dragon :) (for people who like decorations) 

• Like 1

Very nice deed! :) 

Beautiful decorated and nicely build. 

Hope you'll find a buyer, hehe.