Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

[FIXED] Bridges can not be built when connected to buildings underground

So built 2 pottery brick extensions on my warehouse, the walls for under the ends of the bridge are solid with no openings.

When bridge planning is done is say's the walls are too weak to support the bridge, which has to be some form of bug.

MYF5Qi4.jpg

You shouldn't have to do this.... but try replacing the top two pottery brick walls with stone bricks (bash, rebuild), plan the bridge, build the bridge, then go back and bash the stone walls and replace them with pottery.

I'm also curious to know (and it might help them trace the bug) if you would still get this error if only one side of the bridge is supported by pottery brick walls.

I know how to make it work, but I am not bashing out those bricks and redoing them with stone then building a bridge and bashing out the stone and redoing it with pottery.

I will patiently wait for a fix. ;)

I will test the round stone, slate, marble and sandstone on the test server later tonight.

I have never tried making a stone ramp on a wood building, so that could be the problem right there, the pottery walls maybe thinking they are really wood. 

scratch that, even the wood bridge is not showing as an option, just odd

Edited by JakeRivers

Okay tried another spot in the mine I had ready, this was 2 buildings with plain stone walls:

1PBAL1V.jpg?1

Same problem

Verified that this is an issue on live, but not on test.  Opened a bug for the devs.

• Like 1