Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

[FIXED] Lost all locks on underground buildings

Server: Independence

Deed: Cornersville

Just lost all the locks on all of my underground building doors. I got no idea when exactly they disappeared. Maybe since this last most recent update. But for sure all my underground building door locks are gone now. All these definitely had locks before, I know for certain. All the doors I have underground (that have lost their locks) are plain stone double doors.

Also, just found out, all my underground fence gate locks are missing their locks. I have 2 underground wooden fence gates. They used to definitely have locks on them and have no locks on them now though.

My 'manage buildings':

Ao5Bn8y.jpg

Thanks your time.

TeeeBOMB

I am able to 'manage' my underground buildings. I can reattach door locks.

Please do post here if you did, or did not, loose any underground building door locks or underground gate locks. Add as much information as possible like server, time you lost locks (if you know for sure), did those doors/gates definitely have locks before? Stuff like that. Any information you thank may help.

• Like 1

Xanadu:Fogshore(underground):Wine Cellar

Double door (sandstone) lost the lock as well

Don't remember the exact QL of the lock, but chances are it was pretty good (70+ QL)

Edited by bp1986

Every building in our Exodus mine has no locks, 12 or so.

The Old Contemptibles, all buildings underground had locks on doors.

This goes for underground fence gates as well, all locks gone.

Edited by JakeRivers

Thanks your posts. Please also mention (edit post) if you definitely had locks b4, which server, when did they disappear exactly (if you know for sure), which server you are on, etc...

I had a alt die on chaos due to no locks on the doors, lava fiend killed him inside his house. Poor guy

Ya we had a troll pass onto deed.. He may have come thru underground locked doors. I will ride around try to see where he came from now.

All my mine houses are missing the locks too.