Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 16/JUN/17

PatchNotes.png

Bridges 2.0

• Bridges can now be planned and built inside caves.
  • Pottery, slate, rendered, sandstone and rounded stone bridges can now be built.
  • Minimum height from water level has been reduced to 1 dirt above water.
  • You can now pave bridges to match your roads by preparing them with mortar then paving them as you would a normal surface tile.
    • This does not apply to rope or wooden bridges

Other changes and additions:

• The weight of an almanac has been reduced to .25 weight empty
  • Cooking times have been tweaked so that they are a bit faster than the previous patch.  Lag will be monitored with this setting.
  • When shearing sheep, the wool will now go directly into inventory instead of on the ground.
  • Spawn of Uttacha will now have more unique combat features on the Epic cluster.

Client Changes:

• New combat log will colour code messages according to your relationship with the subjects.
  • The colours may be set by using the text colour options in the client settings.
  • (Unstable)New player texture compression has been added to improve performance in large gatherings.

Bug Fixes:

• Bugfix:  Fixed the issue with not being able to improve metal mine doors when lump quality and skill should have allowed improvement.
  • Bugfix:  You can now dig near pavement without having to remove and replace it again.
  • Bugfix:  Restricted prospecting on reinforced floors.
  • Bugfix: You should no longer be able to surface mine next to bridge entrances/exits.
  • Bugfix: Contents from decayed Easter Eggs will have the same last owner as the egg itself.
  • Bugfix: Disembarking on a bridge should no longer make you stuck.
  • Bugfix:  Erupt ability should again work on sandstone and other veins.
  • Like 8

oops, extensive playtime expected.

Of course I've scheduled some RL work for myself for this weekend which I know I cannot postpone :S Fingers crossed I will cause no data loss on my customer's database server :P

Thank you for the great bridge and other improvements!

Sigh, looks like I'll be doing many projects in the mines.

As a serial deed re-builder I'm glad I'm a little behind. All these great updates would have me making more bricks and mortar than I do already. My ever changing future deed plans are going to be great!

13 minutes ago, NESGamepro said:

As a serial deed re-builder I'm glad I'm a little behind. All these great updates would have me making more bricks and mortar than I do already. My ever changing future deed plans are going to be great!

Sounds like this might come in handy :)  :

Shearing sheep straight into inventory, lighter almanacs, paved bridges... always great to see such quick turnaround from player request to dev release!

'tis a good time to be a Wurmian :)

Ehhh tried the Flat Rounded Stone bridge... but in the planning stage it is missing the small pictures that show how the bridge will look when built.... hard to plan without being able to see them...!!!

Was a 6x2 Bridge

Edited by Windstan

I'm very excited about the new bridge stuff and the combat log colors

Edited by DemonaNightshade

derp, user error, nevermind.

Edited by Aeryck

Wrong year of patch notes Aeryck ? 2017 hehe

• Like 1

Dont think there has been a patch for this item since then.

oh right, my bad lol, saw the 2017 and thought that particular update happened 2018 ie just last patch

Edit: ahh was thinking of the new bugfix for mining a 2 wide tunnel and the new message which is what you got.

Edit 2: maybe this fix is interfering with the erupt vein

- Bugfix: Fixed a misleading mining warning text when trying to open a double wide tunnel if the slopes were too steep.

• Confusing message used to be: Another tunnel is too close. It would collapse.
  • Improved message: The mountainside would risk crumbling. You cannot tunnel here.
  • Solution: Surface mine down to reduce the slopes.
Edited by Rhianna

Sign in to follow this