Sign in to follow this  
Chisco

WTA Rare long spear cedarwood Ql 90 - Nimble80, LT83, CoC76, Animals demise [ENDED]

Looking to auction this rare long spear cedarwood, enchants as in pictures

r92w78.jpg

SB - 3s

Increments - 50c

Sniper Protection - 1hour

Buyout - PM offers

auction_timer_1497812340.gif

Edited by Chisco

2 minutes ago, warrior said:

Just to clarify this spear is wooden not iron.

Correct, just typo

6s - On my list of things to grind :P

Edited by Nomadikhan

Nomad, congrats on winning the spear, post your IGN here and ill cod it over

Nomadikhan on Celebration.  Thanks Chisco!  Will pick it up soon as I get home from work!

Edited by Nomadikhan

first i have to get home myself to be able to send it :P

• Like 1

[16:59:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.[16:59:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1