Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

New Market -- Black Castle Market --

New Market Now open to the public to place merchants

Server:  Xanadu 

Deed Name: Black Castle   

Owner: Vortexxx

Affiliates & Alts: \\\\  Aaedean ( RL Dad's Toon ) / Rioja ( VTX's Priest ) / Hitpoints = RL Daughter's Toon) / Renee ( Aaedean's RL Neice's Toon ) /  Karmaqueen = New Villager (johhny TS name) ) ( Allan = Aaedeans  New Villager ) ( Vahnessa Mag Preist 100 Faith  92 Channeling ) ( Finderskeepers Alt of RL Daughter ) ( 15 Alliance Members For Bulk Goods Supply Just ask use ) many connections for anthing else required. )) \\\\

Market Stalls = A lot. :) 

The Black Castle Market is located in front of the Primary bay entrance to get to Summerholt  and The Heritage Canal leading too Summerholt.   Excellent Plotting Location. ( a lot of traffic )

Nothing Fancy but impressive location and a lot of traffic. I will upload some screenshots when I can. anyone is more then welcome to come investigate the market location and take a look all stalls  are neatly rowed along the island canal for easy dismount shopping for express window shoppers etc...  on both sides over looked by my ongoing castle im building.    the plotting is excellent I can be anywhere coastal, Wurm wide in 20 mins or less depending on wind.  east to west coasts and 40 mins or less north to south coasts.     

The Black Castle Market has a Runed mailbox for larger item mailing with a 99 Courier atm which will be improved... an Epic portal for anyone needing it. plenty of long term parking if required. guest housing coming soon along with a open inn for anyone needing bedding and food.  

A Temple for anyone needing Alters.  Open to suggestions as well for any improvements upkeep information can be found below.

So you don't have to worry about it disbanding anytime soon it is my main headquarters location at this time.  which also means my rarity bonus is always maxed with +10 seconds and many other deed bonuses etc for anyone to abuse :)

I am very accommodating when it comes to market stalls and the needs of others.  If you need it renamed or items decorated around it, I want every Merchant owner to be happy with their merchants location and how their décor looks to accommodate what they are selling etc,   Please feel free to message me here in the forums for any additional information you might need or want.

Sincerely,

Vortexxx

8hMAwaO.jpg

Edited by Vortexxx
  • Like 1

Bump 

A chaos supplier merchant has just been added to the market, flags specific Guard towers etc are now available  to whom ever added your merchant.

bring that extra merchant and toss some stuff to sell one it ! lots of customers daily !