Sign in to follow this  
VenomFangVV

My Server's Settings and Characters Have All Reset

I Select my Server from the drop down box just like how you would select Creative or Adventure like I have 100 time before, but when I go to the Local Server tab, all of the options, numbers, and names have been reset. Instead of having my server name it says "New Creative Server". All of it seems to be set to the defaults. I checked my Server's folder and it has it's map info and DB with everything, but when I load it, I have to create new characters, and my map isn't even being used. Its the normal vanilla default map instead of my custom map even though the server folder has all of the .map and .png files of my custom. How can i fix this? Thanks for any help.

I placed my servers custom map files into the Default Creative folder, Selected my server, started it up, and now its using the custom map, but it is missing all the items. It has terraforming and paving still, but no houses, deeds, or items.

We had this issue on a server a couple years ago... Items, houses, bridges all gone... anything created would randomly turn into dirt and then later disappear completely, eventually kingdoms glitched so bad every single player joining the server needed a GM to fix them.  At some point when a new kingdom got founded the server just crashed and would not start....  WU is so buggy and annoying, I personally gave up on playing WU again.

Hopefully you have better luck, but from experience with this exact issue, I doubt you can fix it by means other then starting over with your custom map.