Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

Make personal goals possible

So I hear many people got this goal 'Become a Diabolist' which i learned is impossible to acomplish. Can we do something about this? What would u guys change to make it possible.

• Like 5

Across 5 accounts, I have goals that are either impossible or require me to become a demigod... <_<

+1.

Maybe a fix like cooking system one time switch personal goals to only pull from stuff that is actually possible on your Cluster or at all

1 minute ago, Forrest said:

Across 5 accounts, I have goals that are either impossible or require me to become a demigod... <_<

+1.

Can you share screen "cuts".. with just the personal goals from all chars?

I don't have any screenshots of it, but it's either epic related, bugged tome title or become rule of a kingdom...

None of which are possible on PvE freedom.

Even the non-bugged tome goals are next to impossible other than through purchasing tomes (which don't even come up for sale often...and when they do it's 100's of euros)

Improving an item beyond 99ql, performing 100,000 actions, repair 1000 items etc...

Those are all goals players can strive for and work towards over a long period of time and provide a feeling of accomplishment.

Edited by Forrest
  • Like 2

I feel like this is something I don't think they will ever fix or adjust unfortunally. It's sad how RNG it is atm, or expects you to spend a few thousand euro at it to remove some of the Valrei goals or even pay off a kingdom to grant you a title while praying they don't scam you or double cross. This is like something I'd personally like them to fix but I have my doubts, seems like if you want anything done anymore you need to complain really loud.

8667760df70fb49d21b80f5b726ad8e7.png

please send help

• Like 3

3 Mage ones... you really got the short end of the stick Niki :s

It's a shame it isn't expanded upon...

Little goals/achievements like this can be really useful for new players wondering what to do next or for people who are feeling a bit bored and not sure what to work on.

Also for the completionist type player that just have to complete them all :D

ONhZmNe.jpg

and they were changed from that:

ithjZSN.jpg

So yes, obvious +1 to make them possible or rerolled over time or even, you know what, personally hand picked, like their names might mean.

for the PvE players - remove all epic critters from them, pvp requirement (not sure if you can defeat any players in your kingdom in a spar and get that to work), kingdom court... and the obvious valrei charge from the list, specially when some achievement can't be reached on your cluster or are just impossible.

Lemme join the img spam:)

xNB0Jv7FRJWHJBAh35shUw.png

Spoiler

KnJpYJa1Qviap7bxMlyRBQ.png

Spoiler

j9dL6LBNTc29JpN-KmEDfw.png

Edited by Finnn

Maybe it could cost for example 3k of Karma to re-roll the ones, that you haven't accomplished?

It would need to keep rarity level (gold for gold, diamond for diamond).

Deleting PMK related from the pool would be also great.

I'm still hoping they add some sort of item to the game shop where we can buy tokens or reroll for such thing.. It sucks to hit such a wall in the game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Legios said:

I'm still hoping they add some sort of item to the game shop where we can buy tokens or reroll for such thing.. It sucks to hit such a wall in the game.

It's not like they matter.. you only get some karma points for doing these... (I think)

16 minutes ago, Finnn said:

It's not like they matter.. you only get some karma points for doing these... (I think)

and a valrei item...

9 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

and a valrei item...

what do you mean? I never got anything:huh::o(by valrei item you mean the sec enchanting bonus or something actually useful?)

Sorry, meant sorcery item. You finished all of your personal goals?

so when I was newish, I looked at personal goals, asked some questions in CA and alliance, learned they were impossible and that was that.  I pretty much never looked again.  I just considered it a silly, broken part of the game that they forgot to delete.  Kind of like downloading version 10 of a program.  It has old, unused code from all the previous versions that devs just didn't have time to clean out.

Compare it to skilling in Wurm.  Is achieving 100 in all skills possible?  Yes, over a million years, but yes.  I can pick any skill and work on it.  Can't really with personal goals.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

what do you mean? I never got anything:huh::o(by valrei item you mean the sec enchanting bonus or something actually useful?)

When you complete them all, you get a sorcery item and the title "Winner".

1 hour ago, Aeryck said:

Sorry, meant sorcery item. You finished all of your personal goals?

hell no.. as you can see.. I can't even bother to drag a cart for 1250 tiles.. or to lockpick 5 boats

It was fun to here and there see that I've finished some goal tho:)

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

xNB0Jv7FRJWHJBAh35shUw.png

37 minutes ago, Forrest said:

When you complete them all, you get a sorcery item and the title "Winner".

OOOOhhhh... well.. not happening, I'm one of the few lucky ones with 3x tome titles/classes/whatever they are as you can see above...

I guess poking magranon's avatar with poison arrows is doable.. but.. meh, still have to go claim a hota and 3 titles:huh::wacko:

mnNPj6-tSaiupwSCT2mq6g.png

I do not remember scaring a chicken...

Om3WkB4.pngGuess i'm in the minority, my guy doesn't have the self confidence to become a demigod/archmage it seems

not seeing your whole list, but those 'are' doable @Oblivionnreaver... personal goals are impossible to do when they involve something that is epic only, being on a pvp server (chaos) when you only intend to play pve, when the odds are close to 0 like the good ol' 1/10 000 chance at a fantastic on any rare rolls, but it needs to be an item, get a sprout and it won't tick and to finish the bugged one impossible to achieve thanks to the wisdom of the WU code.

Those are all the ones i have left, everything else is already done. It's not like you can't visit the chaos server, i'm sure a pmk would take you in for a week or two to capture hota/kill chaos mobs or w/e. Fantastic one is a bit of a stretch since if you're playing daily you'll probably won't even get a fantastic roll in a year, and it'll be fantastic dirt or  clay or a tree or something like that, if it was fantastic materials as well it'd be fine.

12 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

It's not like you can't visit the chaos server, i'm sure a pmk would take you in for a week or two to capture hota/kill chaos mobs or w/e.

Those are not the goals i had in mind, i mean those that can only be done on epic, or are plain impossible (not exagerating or anything) like diabolist.

@Oblivionnreaverwhat i meant is that all your remaining goals are doable. The ascend to demigod on mine is impossible to do on freedom (and doing it on epic would have no impact on the freedom char), making my set of goals useless to complete since one will be ALWAYS missing.

2 hours ago, Kurson said:

Those are not the goals i had in mind, i mean those that can only be done on epic, or are plain impossible (not exagerating or anything) like diabolist.

What he said.

Personal goals are not to be done instantly, but i would take any days the 5K liters of wine or the 99+ QL imp over the demigod thing (impossible), fantastic item (cause lol wut... no reasons to rely purely on luck) or becoming a PMK king (even if that one can be probably done with enough players with the same mind set, chaos related goals and shiny wagons ideas).

• Like 1