Sign in to follow this  
Aaron_IRL

Xsolla down?

I am currently not able to purchase premium through Xsolla.  It is returning the message that the card is declined, and that I should contact my financial institution.  I did, and all is clear on my end.

Updated: I give up.

Xsolla (through WO Shop): Card is declined.

Me (to my bank): Anything wrong with my card, account, etc?

My bank: Nope, everything is good on our end.

Me (to Xsolla customer support): This transaction should be going through.

Xsolla customer support: Your card is declined/cancelled (delivered with the personality of a brick wall).

Me (to my bank): They are still saying that the card is declined. Can you dig deeper into this?

My bank: We do see that there are transactions, but they are not complete.  There is some kind of processing error in the transmission. Maybe timing out.

Me (to Xsolla customer support): This transaction should be going through.  It seems there is a processing error, and it may be timing out.  Is there anything else we can try?

Xsolla customer support: Your card is declined/cancelled (delivered with the same brick wall personality).

All of that to say, don't waste your time calling Xsolla.  There went 3 hours I can't have back... :angry:

Edited by Aaron_IRL
Over it

Hi Aaron, sorry you're having issues. We can see if there's any follow-up we can do at our end but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about processing errors beyond that - we rely on our payment providers for that functionality.

i am having similar issue though not timing out...i am running thru mastercard  it says my paypal balance is insufficient...no paypal i triple checked im going thru the cc option as i closed a paypal account years ago due to issues with them... is the payment site just straight up malfing???

On 7/23/2017 at 6:29 PM, mello said:

i am having similar issue though not timing out...i am running thru mastercard  it says my paypal balance is insufficient...no paypal i triple checked im going thru the cc option as i closed a paypal account years ago due to issues with them... is the payment site just straight up malfing???

I believe so.. Every time I try to purchase using the xsolla options I get an error every time, paypal option does seem to work though.

Payment not going through pay pal either. Iv tried several times to purchase premium time using the paypal link, but it just keeps saying confirm and pay and never goes through. I would sure like to renew my play time.

Edited by Kalypsio
mis spelling

Just tried to put through premium payment on my Visa card only to get "Sorry we can't process your payment at this time".

-_- Not real flash, just wanna give ya'll mah money so I can play.

• Like 1

I'll speak with the devs about whether thats an xsolla issue or ours.

• Like 1