Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Please Close

After considering a few offers I have decided not to sell.

Edited by ChampagneDragon

I'd PC this around 40s, plus perhaps another 15 for the premium.

This is a good starter. Has several decent skills. 40s would be a steal. This is easily worth 75-100s with premium. Its pretty well rounded and has several decent skills leveled. I wouldn't let it go for less than that.

I heard that it can take up to a month to get new affinity and you will see it immediately. But quite nice starter toon with unusually high pottery - grind it to 90 before sale, you will get better price :)

(Can someone please explain why CD's milking affinity is no longer her affinity? What mechanic is at play here? I was taught your character has one affinity, and for Freedom, that's it.)

After losing an affinity on Chaos due to death you will receive a new one in several weeks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Finndar said:

(Can someone please explain why CD's milking affinity is no longer her affinity? What mechanic is at play here? I was taught your character has one affinity, and for Freedom, that's it.)

1 affinity... count the stars here for example

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/xallo

I was given some information in game which ties this whole mechanic together for me. I share here for posterity, in case another newbling has this question.

1) As Aeryck said, you can lose your affinity if you get killed on Chaos.  A new one develops afterwards.

2) The player who kills you on Chaos gets that affinity.

3) In Finn's example of Xallo, we see that Xallo has killed a lot of players, and obtained a lot of affinities as a result.   The number of stars reflects killing multiple players with the same affinity.  Digging has two stars, so he has killed two players with digging affinity and taken it from them.

Thank you all!

Doesn't have to be players, some farm alts(no idea about xallo's case), 

but you certainly do not need anything more than an alt or few to farm safely and not die for a while.. to pile up a SERIOUS amount of these stars, pvp's op when it comes to that.. same affinities make you king on any skill on pve maps where players are limited to only one affinity for life.

Yes, I arranged a death on Chaos to lose that stupid affinity. If I had known about this game mechanic I would have done it much sooner. 

I'm considering selling because Salacia is grinding up nicely. I rarely play two characters at once.