Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Use whetstone on fur to get hide

Or some knife. Or a razor. Or scissors. A scythe?

Don't let fur rot on the ground abandoned and forgotten.

I think this should be done without any QL loss.

• Like 6

+1

even if it turns 3x fur for 1 leather...(ql shouldn't drop, makes it ~useless otherwise)

fur's much easier to get for the new players(mainly.. wolves/bears..tend to be curious how newbz taste)

game needs some way to put the old bulk furs on the playground..somehow.. by implementing this.. or some amazing fur 'monsterous'..item(s)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Killroth said:

-1 plenty of hide out in the world

Yes, but it's not about getting more hide (at least in my intention), it's about delivering the message doing something to utterly useless fur. This would be a good and simple use.

+1 nice idea, pelts too.

Perhaps some kind of drying rack aswell with some process: knife->whetstone->rack->"amount of time"->hide, that would be cool.

Edited by lawurm

QL loss could be made skill dependent; though, unsure as butchering or leather-making.

Edited by Klaa

+1, I had to start selling furs to the token because they started cluttering up my cheapo BSB. They are that useless, and severely need some more uses one way or another. (Fur clothing? Probably a topic for another thread though.)

2 minutes ago, Flubb said:

+1, I had to start selling furs to the token because they started cluttering up my cheapo BSB. They are that useless, and severely need some more uses one way or another. (Fur clothing? Probably a topic for another thread though.)

I used to sell pelts that way..had a tile dedicated for piling them.. until I feel like removing them from the world(token..)

Furs.. low ql or excess that wont fit in bsb.. sacrificed.. since they fit in altars(unlike pelts).. I think it was giving horrible healing bonus for the village.

9 hours ago, lawurm said:

+1 nice idea, pelts too.

Perhaps some kind of drying rack aswell with some process: knife->whetstone->rack->"amount of time"->hide, that would be cool.

+1 for this and op