Sign in to follow this  
VenomFangVV

I cant get my server to open since the update

So I went about a month without starting up my server, when I noticed there was an update for Wurm, I got it and tried to run my server, but when I selected "Manage Server" on the Main Wurm Screen, the black box with all the white writing popped up as normal, but then never disappeared, and the box with all the tabs to open my server or edit it never appeared. The same thing happens if I try to run the local server from WurmServerLauncher.exe in the folders. If I try to open WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe (what I normally use for all the mods) The black box loads all of its stuff, then disappears and that's all that happens. I have updated Java, Wurm, and Ago's Modloader. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Wurm.

This is what I get when i click "Manage Server":

Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain main
INFO: WurmServerGuiMain starting
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM com.wurmonline.server.Constants load
INFO: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\.\Adventure\wurm.ini
Meshsize=11
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM com.wurmonline.server.Constants load
INFO: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\.\Adventure\wurm.ini
Meshsize=11
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector closeAll
INFO: Starting to close all Database Connections.
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector closeAll
INFO: Finished closing all Database Connections.
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:40 AM org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.VersionPrinter printVersion
INFO: Flyway 4.0.3 by Boxfuse
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory createDbSupport
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmcreatures.db (SQLite 3.0)
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport doChangeCurrentSchemaTo
INFO: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory createDbSupport
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmdeities.db (SQLite 3.0)
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport doChangeCurrentSchemaTo
INFO: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmeconomy.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmitems.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmlogin.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmlogs.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmplayers.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmtemplates.db (SQLite 3.0)
INFO: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventure/sqlite/wurmzones.db (SQLite 3.0)
Loading servers
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM com.wurmonline.server.Servers loadAllServers
INFO: Loading all servers.
INFO: Loading Heavenord - 11455
INFO: Using database entry for time 5818400
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller calcRest
INFO: Current polltile=3906008, rest=205660 pollmodifier=56515, pollround=2
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller calcRest
INFO: tiles=4194304, mask=-1 ticksperday=3456000, Nthick=1, rest=205660, manypertick=true
INFO: Loaded 1 servers from the database
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM com.wurmonline.server.ServerProperties checkIfCreateTable
INFO: Created properties table in the database
Jun 07, 2017 6:48:41 AM com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain start
SEVERE:
file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Wurm%20Unlimited/WurmServerLauncher/server.jar!/com/wurmonline/server/gui/WurmServerGui.fxml

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Wurm%20Unlimited/WurmServerLauncher/server.jar!/com/wurmonline/server/gui/WurmServerGui.fxml

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2571)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.start(WurmServerGuiMain.java:117)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2566)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: ControlsFX Error: ControlsFX 8.20.8 requires at least Java 8u20
        at impl.org.controlsfx.version.VersionChecker.doVersionCheck(VersionChecker.java:86)
        at org.controlsfx.control.ControlsFXControl.<init>(ControlsFXControl.java:35)
        at org.controlsfx.control.PropertySheet.<init>(PropertySheet.java:220)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.propertysheet.ServerPropertySheet.initializeLocalServer(ServerPropertySheet.java:909)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.propertysheet.ServerPropertySheet.<init>(ServerPropertySheet.java:694)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.buildSelectServerBox(WurmServerGuiController.java:1448)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.initialize(WurmServerGuiController.java:1151)
        ... 22 more

I have a I7 core 8gigRam running Windows 10 if any of that is needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Make sure your server is up to date, we released an update to address that recently.

Also just to ensure it's not the issue, make sure all mods you might run are up to date as well

I removed all all files associated with the server or mods as a test. Tried to run a vanilla creative server- brand new- and it still didnt work. That means it has nothing to do with the server or mods specifically right?

Im going to uninstall, remove all all old files so its a whole new slate, reinstall, and retry. If it works then i will try adding my server again. Hopefully this will help narrow down where the issue is.

Did it ever run?   Make sure all ports are opened on your router. 

ControlsFX Error: ControlsFX 8.20.8 requires at least Java 8u20

This is your issue. Try deleting your lib folder in wurm server then re install. Some times when you install over a previous copy of a program it don't delete every thing and keeps some files and just replaces any existing file it is checking. Chances are you have ControlsFX 8.20.8 and ControlsFX 8.20.8-resources and ControlsFX 8.40.12 in that lib folder so it is picking the first one it comes to then running it then getting that error that lib folder shouldn't have all 3 of those files in the server folder.

In my lib folder the ControlsFX 8.20.8 and ControlsFX 8.20.8-resources is no longer there after the recent patch only ControlsFX 8.40.12 now exist.

• Like 1

I CLEANED ALL WURM OFF OF MY COMP AND REINSTALLED. iT WORKS. Oops caps. I added my server back and the server box still opened. I added the modloaders then ran the patch for the mods, then ran wurmserverlauncher-patched.exe and got the same issue i have been getting. I then deleted lib folder as suggested but the same thing happens. Then i removed all modloaders and my server but the problem persists. I wiped my comp again and will try removing lib folder first.

Ok the lib folder it has was newly downloaded so it shouldnt have old stuff. I added my Server folder in before the update, and tried to run after reinstalling wurm. I get the server box, which is better then before, but when i add the modloader stuff, it messes up. How do i update server? I thought it waas automatic but i guess not. Can I get a link? And thanks for all the help guys:)

(0)_(0)  Nvrmnd about the update. I found it haha. how'd I miss it lol

Ok. Without any mods or the modlaoder stuff, i can run my server. I just need to be able to add the mods. Does that mean somethings out of date?

I added:

WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe

modlauncher.sh

modlauncher.jar

modlauncher.bat

javassist.jar

and an empty folder titled "mods"

Normaly I would run modlauncher.bat then wurmServerLauncher-patched.exe and be able to start my server with mods but instead, i start modlauncher.bat and get this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>if exist logging.properties set LOGGING=-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>set JAVA=java

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>if exist runtime\bin\java.exe set JAVA=runtime\bin\java.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>if exist ..\runtime\bin\java.exe set JAVA=..\runtime\bin\java.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>..\runtime\bin\java.exe "-Dworkdir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher" "-Djava.library.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\nativelibs"  -Xmn256M -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar modlauncher.jar
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared loadModsFromModDir
INFO: ModLoader version v0.21-c34b1f1
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain main
INFO: WurmServerGuiMain starting
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.Constants load
INFO: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\.\Roanoke Rift Lands\wurm.ini
Meshsize=12
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.Constants load
INFO: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\.\Roanoke Rift Lands\wurm.ini
Meshsize=12
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector closeAll
INFO: Starting to close all Database Connections.
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector closeAll
INFO: Finished closing all Database Connections.
Jun 10, 2017 7:02:09 PM com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain start
SEVERE:

javafx.fxml.LoadException:

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2571)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.start(WurmServerGuiMain.java:117)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2566)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.BootstrapMethodError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/flywaydb/core/Flyway
        at com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.SqliteMigrator.<init>(SqliteMigrator.java:29)
        at com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.SqliteMigrationStrategy.<init>(SqliteMigrationStrategy.java:28)
        at com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector$SqliteConfigHelper.newMigrationStrategy(DbConnector.java:246)
        at com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector.initialize(DbConnector.java:315)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.buildDatabaseComboBox(WurmServerGuiController.java:1558)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.initialize(WurmServerGuiController.java:1147)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/flywaydb/core/Flyway
        ... 28 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.flywaydb.core.Flyway
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:426)
        at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:312)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 28 more

So the issue is somewhere in the modlaunchers I think. Im pretty sure they have not had a newer version released recently, I couldnt find one when I tried. Ive updated everything I can find. Im not sure what else to do:"(

Forgot a few files from the modloaders, even after adding them i still get the same thing. For now I can play the server so thats good, but id like to get the mods working.

Whys it allways work this way lol. Im not sure what I did but mods are working and everything is back in working order. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.