Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Load 1 Small Crate Into Sailboat

I thought I posted about something like this before, but can't find it.

Would really like to be able to load at least 1 small crate into a sailboat or rowboat.  Haven't used my boat in couple days and I left some cotton in there and not it has a huge hit of decay.  Wish I could just store it in a large crate so it doesn't decay.  Have same off deed crate rules apply as normal.

• Like 2

What about:

It/they come with a smaller non-removable 'crate' say 50-100 items; smaller than small crate and would give a leg up to lower level accounts since they can't load anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, cccdfern said:

What about:

It/they come with a smaller non-removable 'crate' say 50-100 items; smaller than small crate and would give a leg up to lower level accounts since they can't load anyway.

Completely down for that too.

36 minutes ago, cccdfern said:

What about:

+1 for extra container

also -1.. sandbox.. if the nub wants more space.. there are small barels/rafts/backpack(leather is a ***** to get for a new starter account tho..)

5 hours ago, Finnn said:

+1 for extra container

also -1.. sandbox.. if the nub wants more space.. there are small barels/rafts/backpack(leather is a ***** to get for a new starter account tho..)

Crate:

Decay free storage, besides the monthly 5% of contents; Perfect for them to carry some cotton, kindling, woodscraps etc. Plus some of whatever they may find along the way. This will be something to give them a taste of what they can work up to (Loadable small/large crates for larger ships/wagons/large carts).

Rafts are more ironic than anything (and don't fit into row boats anyway), since they are boats which float and store things but can't be boarded. Yet they are one of the most used container extenders for large boats and carts, or were prior to crates & loadable bsbs.