Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

[close]Kurson's Pizzeria

Do you have any garlic knots or side salads at a cheaper price for those of us too lazy to cook but not looking for skill gain?

1 hour ago, Treadwell said:

Do you have any garlic knots or side salads at a cheaper price for those of us too lazy to cook but not looking for skill gain?

14kg filler pizzas are available for 40c each :) if u want something smaller pm me in game we can figure it out

Can you send a test to Tedzogh please?

Having a party so need about 20 pizzas ;)

Edited by Tedzogh
Mm

that's how my status effects look like after i get my breakfast.. bump :) wH0GBZB.png

Questions, how does your test pizza work? Do I only ever get 1 and hope it's right? Or based on the test you've got it figured out how to get me what I want?

Also do I HAVE to turn on the new affinities before you make it, or just before I bite the first time?

Fix before u taste the test meal, then i can get u any of the 138 skills/stats. What the taste is doesnt matter for which skills u can get, u can always get any skill u want (if fixed, otherwise might not get some right)

Cool! Send me a taste test please

Melkie

Thanks! 

May I get  Pizzas for medium mauls, defensive fight, and large metal shield plz. Send to Alinicon in game

Thank you for quickly filling both of my orders this passed several weeks.  The pizza lasted a very long time in my well.  I look forward to getting snowballs soon so I can use my larder and keep the pizza fresh even longer..

• Like 1

Great cook, huge servings, neat presentation, yummy pizza!! Loved it!

man_file_1055976_pizza_can_easily_rule_t

• Like 2

If anyone is interested in making their own pizzas 'Kurson style', this is my recipe:

cheese + dough + passata + 12 chopped vegs (all of them and peas picked from pods) + 10 chopped herbs (no sassafras for some reason) 

then i add 5 beef meats initially and depending which value I want I will switch them up for canine (+1 each) or horse (+6 each) or humanoid (+8 each) and dice/mince (+16/32 each) to match my desired number. I have a personal spreadsheet I use to automate the calculation. I could share if anyone is interested.

Thanks for buying your pizzas from me guys :) I will continue selling to those who ask (alliance gets discounts so join Black Forest on Xanadu ;).

Edited by Kurson
  • Like 5