Sign in to follow this  
archer

WTS Clay tiles on your deed! Sand to Clay Transmutation Liquid, free CoD, NEW PRICE - 1.5s per tile guaranteed. - SOLD, please close.

Hello,

I have some transmutation liquid for sale. Made a large batch and I'm willing to sell it for 2.5s 1.5s per tile.

And don't be afraid of mailing fees - it's on me!

Currently in stock: 0/20.

d0e8ae5f77cc7d4bf588eb42d17bb457.png

65kg (two barrels) of this liquid is enough to turn sand tile to clay.

If you have any discounts with Sarmatians (for example for being on Losik friends list) - please let me know before ordering, cause I will use different account for sending. It's still 10% off for loyal customers!

Quick Instructions:

1. Double click liquid inside of the first barrel (45kg or 20kg - doesn't matter).
  2. Right click on sand tile.
  3. Choose Alchemy -> Transmutate.
  4. Repeat with second barrel.
  5. Tile is now transmutated and you can dig clay from NW corner.

Do not transmutate tiles next to fences / trees / houses or anything else that would stop you from digging there.

Frequently Asked Questions

Spoiler

• Is it a scam? Why is it so cheap?

It's not scam. Half of my alliance helped me making this liquid. I'm ordering large amounts of materials, so I can negotiate price with my suppliers. If you want to be one of them - let me know!

• Do you come to my deed and transform tiles for me?

No, but if you order large amount (for example you want to get rid of 20 tiles of clay from your Island) - I will deliver. Otherwise I just send you barrels through mail and pay the CoD fee.

• What do I need to transform tiles? Do I need priest?

You don't need priest. I activate liquid before sending. All you need is to prepare tile - drop some sand.

• How much liquid do I need?

It depends on quality and type of the liquid. Usually it takes anywhere between one (high ql) and six (low ql) barrels to fully transform tile. You will get the exact amount you need.

• What skill do I need to transform tile?

You don't need any skill to do it. Natural Substances skill is required only for creating the liquid.

• How does it work?

You will get from me certain amount of barrels with numbers on them. For example three barrels called "1" for first tile and three barrels called "2" for second tile. You will double click the liquid inside, right click on the tile and choose Alchemy -> Transmutate. Then you will repeat it with each barrel called "1" (so two more times). When you finish - tile will turn to what you wanted. Then you will do the same with barrels called "2" for second tile.

• It sounds complicated...

It's not! I'm not native English speaker, so the way I describe things may create an illusion, that it's complicated. If you have any questions and I mean any questions about transmutation liquid at all - contact me! You can pm me on forum or catch me in game under nick Losik / Losalt / Boldheart .

• I transmutated my tiles, what now?

Let me know how it went. I really appreciate any feedback I can get.

• Do I need to buy 4 tiles to be able to dig clay / tar / peat?

No, you need only 1 tile. You can dig by standing on north west corner of the tile. Some people order 4 tiles, cause it's less confusing and looks better.

• Will clay / tar / peat ever run out?

No it won't. You will be able to dig it by standing on NW corner of the tile.

• It didn't work! What now!?

Just contact me. It's Wurm, bugs happen!

Edited by archer
  • Like 1

Vouching for this man. I bought tiles from him before and its so smooth and easy! He sends perfectly measured quantities and has superior customer service, plus a super cheap price. Recommended. Give him a try!

• Like 2

[09:40:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you!

10 tiles left!

Send enough for 4 tiles to Brutis, please and thanks!

2 more til to Norwege pls, so 6 in total

4 minutes ago, Lundu said:

2 more til to Norwege pls, so 6 in total

[11:34:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

30 minutes ago, Brutis said:

Send enough for 4 tiles to Brutis, please and thanks!

[11:35:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you guys, and enjoy!