Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

A new forum section under the Creative Commons

My suggestion is to create a new forum subsection in the Creative Commons specifically for video.

This thought came to me after I discovered Iberis's Wurm Related blog in the Artisan's Bench and wondered why I hadn't noticed up until now even though i read the forums every day. I think that by adding a video section in the Creative Commons will help people better find what they are looking for.

• Like 7

Wow, what a great idea! I know from experience if you want to watch wurm via youtube it can be tricky to sort out which ones are actually about this game.

+1 for WurmTube

The Artisans bench does include video in its description, but if there's support for a separate subforum I could see about making that happen

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The Artisans bench does include video in its description, but if there's support for a separate subforum I could see about making that happen

I support it. +1

That would be awesome, they kinda get a bit lost at the moment, or maybe thats me...^_^

I like this idea. It would be convenient for sure, and we'd be sure only to get relevant videos that way. The problem with searching on YouTube is it likes to throw in lots of outdated content... not to mention content from incorrect games.

• Like 1

I like this idea, then more people might notice my daft little videos! haha

+1

Always love watching Wurm videos besides grinding, so having a designated place to collect them would be great.

• Like 1

Anyone have the old parody how-to-videos for mining and such in Wurm?