Sign in to follow this  
lawurm

Be able to make wood scraps

Activate axe -> right click log / felled tree / plank / anything wood -> make wood scrap

• Like 2

I have ten bazillion woodscraps...so always +1 for anything we can make in wurm, but seriously I don't need more woodscraps (or leather pieces or half nails or quarter crops...)

o.0' you could chop a tree and make a mast.. returns ~30kg wood scraps.. plenty in 1 action.. at the cost of whole ~very old tree, alternative source... making planks.. quite easy to resupply w/o inventing new things; I guess.. you need more scraps on demand for paper with almanacs tho...:wacko:

I don't disagree with this idea but it seems kinda pointless to implement that option at this point... I'm sure no one has problems trying to get wood scraps. 

I know I got rid of mine.. as they were ~useless before.. steady amount of these is easy to get tho...

BUT... I think you need a new page every time.. you use the almanac to research something... less active people could run out of scraps fast.

While probably not ideal, you can cut down trees in their very first stage for wood scrap equal to your woodcutting, 1.3 tiles or so of the tiny trees for a single paper sheet isn't the best though.