Sign in to follow this  
TaiGambol

Three villagers seeking a new home

So I stopped playing back in 2015 sometime, lots of RL stress and some alliance drama that put me off the game.

Well, RL stress is done, and I've been hankering to get back into WO. Alliance is gone, and I'm not that interested in starting over where I was - I want to be part of something, not make my own thing, y'know?

So, here I am. I've got three characters at Esteron on Xanadu right now.

Taigambol, my main, is a bit of an everyman, 40 mining, 38 masonry, 62 digging (I had to do a -lot- of digging for my old deed, it was kind of soothing). No equipment, I forget what happened to it all - probably stored it and lost it when the deed was disbanded. Vynoran follower.

DarrenAurel is a Nahjo Priest, 31 channelling, 50 faith, 65 farming. I had a huge farm on my old deed that I liked tending - I wouldn't mind getting another big farm going, and it's sort of a necessity for Nahjo anyway so.

KayAurel is working up to be another Nahjo priest, pretty much purely for saccing and linking with Darren. She's only 22 faith and no useful skills, but she's also not much of a drain on resources, and she'll be useful once she's priested up properly.

None of them are premium right now, but if I've got interest in getting picked up for a deed, I'm fully willing to pay them up on premium. I'd like to eventually be able to pay my premium in-game, but honestly that's more of a pipe dream than a requirement.

I'm willing to go anywhere on Freedom, though I'd need help travelling much beyond the Esteron area - a pickup would be much appreciated.

Hey, check us out here, might not be quite enough space for you to start out but I'm sure we could figure something out. Nice active alliance and village, always growing and plenty of projects to work on between the skill grinding :) 

• Like 1

Hey, also popping this here incase you feel interested :) more than happy to welcome you in, and ive got plenty space

• Like 1

Have you thought of the Chaos game? It looks to me from what you posted that you are looking for a community. Chaos is more like that than any other village you can ever come across. No matter what PMK you join, people work together towards a common goal, stick together, play together. 

Tools, weapons, armor are generally provided to you for free, and contrary to popular belief you dont need to fight if thats not your thing. Everyone loves support and crafters.

If it remotely interests you, pm me and I can give you some info on the current kingdoms.

Good luck wherever you end up!