Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

The Wonders of Exodus!

So many deeds unseen, so many deeds that have been, some will remain and some will never be seen again, this is the twisting of the wurm.....

Great vid, loads of memories.

Even seen one of my deeds at the end, but you picked the unfinished and smallest one :P and stupid boat was in the way :rolleyes:.

Looking forward to a celebration vid? 

Very cool man babe.

Edited by Robus
Proper gender identification
  • Like 4

:o what an honor to see my deed here!! I wish it was better organized at the time.

SugarFoxx of Chimera

Thank you for showing Stonewall, I would love to see unedited footage of your visit as there are many secrets Exiles never discover. Living in such a remote area it's a lot of toil for little visitors. I'm building for future players so they have something to discover after working out how to cut down trees ;)

• Like 1

Very nice vid, shame i was away for a couple weeks and missed your visit :P

If you're planning to do more of these in future i recommend the unstable client for mines like mine btw. It has it's issues but it's well worth using to get a good view of a mine because the lighting engine is leagues better than the current stable client lighting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Very nice vid, shame i was away for a couple weeks and missed your visit :P

If you're planning to do more of these in future i recommend the unstable client for mines like mine btw. It has it's issues but it's well worth using to get a good view of a mine because the lighting engine is leagues better than the current stable client lighting.

Actually unstable for all screen shots, the detail and color is amazing.

• Like 1

Yeah I really should have thought about using unstable for the caves x.x

Reason I don't use unstable for all my videos is the water reflections glitch out on me sometimes when I do sailing shots. But yeah I should really switch to unstable for caves in future - will definetly do that!

Sorry you were not around, but thanks to Jake and your alliance I had perms to peek around your deed :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iberis said:

Yeah I really should have thought about using unstable for the caves x.x

Reason I don't use unstable for all my videos is the water reflections glitch out on me sometimes when I do sailing shots. But yeah I should really switch to unstable for caves in future - will definetly do that!

Sorry you were not around, but thanks to Jake and your alliance I had perms to peek around your deed :P

Think you will have to go back to nads place soon anyways, he is back at work;

1fTWPgi.jpg

There's always more work to be done on the deed. The deed work is eternal. Praise Dirt.

1 minute ago, JakeRivers said:

Think you will have to go back to nads place soon anyways, he is back at work;

1fTWPgi.jpg

Dayumm.

• Like 1

Very nice video. You are an asset to our community. Keep them coming.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2017 at 6:22 PM, Iberis said:

Reason I don't use unstable for all my videos is the water reflections glitch out on me sometimes when I do sailing shots. But yeah I should really switch to unstable for caves in future - will definitely do that!

also, painted surfaces loose their dye when you get a medium distance from the surface and has done for some time.

I may stick to normal client when outside but definetly for cave shots i'll go unstable because the lighting is far better!

• Like 2

I just sailed past, hoping to have a quick look at the zoo (and the troll statue named after me) but Jolly Porkies is gone :(

15 hours ago, punishlife said:

I just sailed past, hoping to have a quick look at the zoo (and the troll statue named after me) but Jolly Porkies is gone :(

yup all gone, there is a big zoo at huff and puff