Sign in to follow this  
Trooper

Rift Spawn 26th May

Its in O19, looks like its sandwiched between 2 previous rift sites.

auction_timer_E1495946326.gif

rift.png

Doesn't look especially accessible. Any idea on good routes?

4 hours ago, Ajala said:

Doesn't look especially accessible. Any idea on good routes?

Depends on where you are coming from - access from the lake to the north or coast to the east is good. Those riding from the west should use the pass over the mountains at http://wurmonlinemaps.com/Maps/Xanadu?x=4611&y=-4912&z=6, but there is no road for much of the way - other than the paths you can see on the map...

Anyone looking for a guide through that horrible pass, I will be travelling up saturday evening (GMT 7pmish)

ANY gems or saccables folks can bring would be deeply appreciated; the last rift cleared out the gems I'd built up from previous rifts (down to 2 shards) and pretty much all of my stored cloth.  I'll try and get some more made tomorrow but RL is attacking me horribly at the moment.

I will be attending but not going to get there till sunday evening sometime.  If someone can prep a healing area it would be appreciated. Pm if you need details

8 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

Depends on where you are coming from - access from the lake to the north or coast to the east is good. Those riding from the west should use the pass over the mountains at http://wurmonlinemaps.com/Maps/Xanadu?x=4611&y=-4912&z=6, but there is no road for much of the way - other than the paths you can see on the map...

Sounds like a nightmare. I may have to avoid this one.

does anyone have a smeagain priest that will be at the rift? I am looking to convert