Sign in to follow this  
Jokulhaups

Questions about rune effects

Silver Rune of Libila is not giving increase to volume on lunchboxes. neither the thermos or food tin will hold more than 2kg. Wondering if decay decrease is working as well?

I think this is actually intended, would be nice if we could attach runes to picnic baskets also.

Same question goes for the statuettes - spell timer is not affected by the Libila glimmer 10% speed rune. Wondering about which runes work on these special tools and containers?

I'll follow up on this and get some info back

• Like 3

On 2017-5-26 at 8:24 AM, Jaz said:

Same question goes for the statuettes - spell timer is not affected by the Libila glimmer 10% speed rune. Wondering about which runes work on these special tools and containers?

Channeling ignores stuff like grl and coc/woa.

9 minutes ago, Nilars said:

10% speed rune work on weapon?

Melee weapons do not have a usage bar for the rune to speed up so no. It works on bows, and may work on special abilities done with a runed weapon.

I wonders about speed rune too. Is this for action timers, vehicle speed, horseshoe speed?

ah of course! glimmer weapon will be worthless otherwise :P

Volume shouldn't change the weight anyway. It would just allow a physically larger item fit in.

Edited by armyskin
Autocorrect

8 hours ago, Aeryck said:

I wonders about speed rune too. Is this for action timers, vehicle speed, horseshoe speed?

Action timers only. Vehicle  speed has its own rune and horses i doubt are effectes by runes but would use vehicle  speed if they were (50% speed bonus over all the gear sounds pretty good tho).

Almost the day they became available, somebody tested those speed runes and said in GL that they were adding speed bonuus to horseshoes. Needs to be checked though. And if it acts like WoA, then it should affect weapons too, slightly.

45 minutes ago, zigozag said:

Almost the day they became available, somebody tested those speed runes and said in GL that they were adding speed bonuus to horseshoes. Needs to be checked though. And if it acts like WoA, then it should affect weapons too, slightly.

I've seen nothing in the code that would show that they add speed bonus to horseshoes. Doesn't work on weapons either, did some testing on that too.

• Like 1

if i got it right, the lunchbox/picknick is a container, which contains 2 containers. if you attach a volume-increasment rune to it, the outer container (actual lunchbox) would be able to store more than it used to before, but because the the included items are hardcoded (liquid & non-liquid container), it does not, or at least you cant test it. These two containers on the inside wont have a larger volume, its like if you put 2 flasks in a runed small chest.

4 hours ago, zigozag said:

Speed runes are for action timers only, they don't work on horses or weapons.

• Like 5