Sign in to follow this  
Arium

smaller fsb/bsb

What i'd like to see would be smaller fsbs and bsbs that allow you to load a single one of them into a cart or two of them into a wagon compared to the one fsb OR bsb you can load currently.

this would be a nice addition for hunters as currently you can only choose to load one of them and have to keep the other part of it in a stacked mess of backpacks and satchels.

• Like 1

Or just allow both full sized ones.

Otherwise then you're having to unload everything from your half-size into full-size every time you return to deed.

+1 for taking both though.

How is this not killing crates exactly?

You could load 3large or 6small crates on a large-cart or 12large crates on a wagon..

which is .. 900 to 3600 tems boxed..

rafts/coffins with backpacks could easily.. get up to 2k or over that amount on large cart + pelts, hides, etc... separated by ql...

16 minutes ago, Finnn said:

How is this not killing crates exactly?

You could load 3large or 6small crates on a large-cart or 12large crates on a wagon..

which is .. 900 to 3600 tems boxed..

rafts/coffins with backpacks could easily.. get up to 2k or over that amount on large cart + pelts, hides, etc... separated by ql...

if you have big stuff you take crates. normal bsbs already only fit about the same as 3 crates.

if you want to sort it by ql you take backpacks and stuff.

if you dont care and wanna lump it all together for ease you take these.

its about choices. you CAN make the choice to use the bsb and avg out the ql or take backpacks and sort them into their corresponding 1ql split bsbs or whatever you enjoy on your deed.

• Like 1

+1

half the volume would work

even if it only fits with a rune

• Like 1

Dirt.. rocks.. maybe 3crates are ~same as a bsb.. but for smaller items in volume... you could hoard more than 10,000; I think there was a limit of ~16 or 16,000~ was the volume limit.

I like the idea.. but it makes crates useless, every time it's used for smaller objects.

5 hours ago, zigozag said:

+1

half the volume would work

even if it only fits with a rune

+1 to the idea, i already use a raft for gear, small crate for cotton, imping mats and 2x large crates for whatever in a cart.

This gives me over over 750 units of storage, so the mini bsb/fsb idea would need to be more than that but not take up anymore space than 2.5 crates.

So yea +1 to 1/2 the volume and 1/2 the container size / weight / mats as well.

umm -1.. +1.. I cant tell. Whats the volume?

15 hours ago, Yiraia said:

umm -1.. +1.. I cant tell. Whats the volume?

this is actually a pretty tough question.

imo this should have a volume of about 5000 and dimensions that require the large cart to be size runed, requiring you to give up on 5% of the speed bonus a different rune would provide as well as taking up enough space to not allow you to load an additional small crate while still maintaining the same inner volume/outer volume ratio as a normal bsb.

you will still be able to fit in a food barrel as well as some hides and furs into the cart outside the bin but it will not allow for a lot outside this already rather big storage unit - big in relation to the volume of most butchered items.