Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Hops plants, cause of nerfed trellises.

With the nerf to gardening and with that also a huge change to how trellises work, it is time the devs give us hops as a plant/bush also!

See this topic for reference:

Edited by Cecci
added words in topic

Im not sure how hops bushes would change anything, as they would be 4x less effective than trellises

Even wikipedia comes up with trellis, i think that having them as a bush, or as a 'plantable' crop could be ok, a lottle unrealistic maybe but then, again it is a 'fantasy' game lol

When I grew hops in rl, they are popular as deco or for a small batch of beer also, I let them climb up trees.

To me trellises block view, and if I can't get more harvest from them, than from bushes, I prefer a plant. If lavender can be giant then hops can be tiny for example.

Well, I prefer to put a sprout in the ground really.

My remark on lavender is ofc cause they are mutant lavenders in Wurm, like 175 to 200 cm tall bushes.

Hops is a climbing plant. If a wild version is introduced then it should grow against trees and maybe wood.

I'd not mind a tower or *few* all the way up.. with arched walls.. and 4 trellises on each floor..(one way to lag the local where you live..)