Sign in to follow this  
Pyro

Almanac / Harvest Times

As someone who does a lot of forestry i hoped for the almanac to be different, so here are 3 suggestions to make it better:

#1: Add all Servers to the Almanac so it lists when eg apples are ripe for all servers you got reports from. (yes, you need to travel to each server to get the report...or buy them)

#2:Make the Almanac work only with Reports from the server it was made on, so you can have an almanac for every server you need with you and dont have to have alts around just to see if somethings ripe.

#3: Sync the Harvest times for all servers. This way your almanac gives you info for all servers with just 1 report - only problem here is if you got 2 big grape farms on different servers to harvest them in time.

I prefer #1 cause i dont wanna carry 7 almanacs around, but the other two are still a nice QoL improvement compared to how it works now.

+1 havent had to deal with this as im a miner, but it sounds frustrating 

To be fair, harvest seasons on different servers are not very far apart, so all this may not be necessary. 

-1 (Let's keep that tiny bit of uncertainty - just like irl ☺️) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yaga said:

To be fair, harvest seasons on different servers are not very far apart, so all this may not be necessary. 

-1 (Let's keep that tiny bit of uncertainty - just like irl ☺️) 

not very far apart, but if you dont have an alt sitting there watching trees you are going to miss some harvests. 

atm almanacs are useless to me because i already have alts watching trees at my orchards, if i could see other servers with the almanac i could get rid of those alts that literally just watch trees grow.