Sign in to follow this  
PayneBouncer

Rare Two Handed Sword

373a9b95c134345cd2e0c2b6b491210b.png

[00:49:29] It is enchanted with Dragon's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards dragons.

[00:49:29] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [77]

[00:49:29] Rotting Touch has been cast on it, so it will hurt more, but be more brittle. [79]

[00:49:29] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [70]

9s

Edited by PayneBouncer

The weapon is too expensive at its current price. I've seen you trying to sell it for a few days, figured I'd give you advice on that. 

Blank Huge Axes go for about 4.5-5s. after Imp (85+ql) they would be 6s. Enchant adds to that. Given what you have is a weapon, I would say most people would pay prime money for good casts. On your case your casts are below average, with at least two casts who are mostly useless for the weapon.

Then there is the problem that its a Two Handed Sword. This is of even lower value than a Huge Axe. No one uses them for pvp and the select few who use them for freedom use them out of RP reasons or style. Two handed sword blanks sell for 3-4s tops, so with your current casts I would say its worth about 6, give or take. RT and Dragon's Demise are just not that useful, and the two casts that are, are of average quality.

Wish you luck with the sale.