Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

[FIXED] New Non Minable Reinforced Cave Walls

So I was fixing a old tunnel inside my deed where I am the mayor and found a reinforced wall that I had to mine out.

Just for the fun of it, I selected my mallet and clicked on the new option to build a wood clad cave wall just to see how it looked. It changed a third of the reinforced cave wall, becoming a Unfinished Wood Clad Reinforced Cave Wall. Then I only had a option to finish building it. Nothing else.

So I did, hoping I could remove it after. Now its a Wood Clad Reinforced Cave Wall.

If I try to mine it, it gives me the info "[15:10:43] The rock is too hard to mine."

I was later told by Staff that it should be removable with a crowbar.

So I crafted one and tryed to remove the reinforce just to find I had no option to do so with the crowbar activated.

Seems Im not able to remove them even on deed being the mayor?

• Like 2

Tested this on my deed, on finished slate, unfinished slate and unfinished wood. With the crowbar activated I had the option to remove each one, Jake has ass. mayor roles on the deed.

Silly long timer to remove unfinished, like 45 seconds.

After removing the wood cladding I had the option to mine the tile once again.

I am wondering if the wall in question is actually on deed or maybe one tile off?

8OdXVSo.jpg?1

:s

Maybe then cause one of the tiles that creates a border with the tile that Im trying to mine on deed, its off deed?

the bug is about wood clad reinforced cave wall, just tested my self on my deed.

I also noticed the examine message is the same for Wood clad reinforced cave wall

as for Reinforced cave wall.

Edited by moogien

Oh shoot, I will try a finished wood clad wall, but it was no problem removing on the unfinished.

Added to the list.  It was just the Finished wooden clad reinforced wall.  Thanks for the report.

Will it be fixed soon?  Can see this as exploitable in pvp if not...