Sign in to follow this  
Cerber

cooking sap into syrup not giving expected results

so i cooked 26 cauldrons of 100ql sap, i got 100hfc so expected it to be fairly high ql in average

out of those 26 cauldrons: 9 cooked into 99ql syrup and 17 cooked into 20ql syrup

i got no other ql than those 2, it's either all or nothing

i wouldn't expect 66% of it to come out at 20ql..... i'd guess there is a bug somewhere

haven't cooked sap in a long time so no idea if it started during this patch or was there before too

Did you have the sap in your inventory before putting it in the cauldrons or did you just drag it from some barrel to the cauldron in the oven?

dragged it all from the wagon to the oven but if it was ownership issues, doubt some would come out 99ql and other 20ql while it came from the same amphora in the wagon

17 minutes ago, Cerber said:

dragged it all from the wagon to the oven but if it was ownership issues, doubt some would come out 99ql and other 20ql while it came from the same amphora in the wagon

For some reason not all of them turn out at 20ql when theres the ownership issue. The only way to be sure it wont happen is drag the ingredients from your inventory to the oven.