Sign in to follow this  
hammertimes

Raiding changes

Just wanted to share my logs :)
[19:38:43] <Dadamage> soooo they made catapults do less damage and rapairing super fast LOL
[19:39:36] <Dadamage> 4 sec repair time means 1 man can out repair 5 catapults
[19:39:49] <Dadamage> treb would be the only way to raid
[19:40:12] <Dadamage> so mine houses are 100% safe and still have no way to take down the mine doors
[19:40:53] <Bloodmaster> mine houses take triple damage vs ram
[19:41:02] <Bloodmaster> but if you're repairing
[19:41:05] <Bloodmaster> it wont matter lol
[19:41:21] <Bloodmaster> cause only 1-2 can bash, so its like idk..13-15 damage per hit from 2?
[19:41:41] <Dadamage> you first have to get past the 90ql steel mine door thats takes 1 damg per 30sec bash
[19:41:46] <Bloodmaster> yeah
[19:41:50] <Bloodmaster> thats the bs imo
[19:53:49] <Dadamage> I bashed a off deed mine door once ql50 with a ql85 maul took 3 hours yet it takes 5 mins to make the door XD

for thous that don't raid, a stone mine door takes about 5 hours to bash ql70 with 8 men none stop bashing good luck with that XD

• Like 1

Sounds like "fun", kingdom/deed sieges for hours and hours:huh::ph34r:

• Like 1

Go Go Go til they out of bricks :P. Hint: Don't use rockshards when catapulting :P

• Like 1

Repairing was already that fast (at least for stone brick walls) before the patch.  Sandstone and slate walls, however, were a 30 second timer.  That would make 60 seconds with enemies in local, which is a ridiculous.

We have the perfect plan for this. We will roll up @Propheteerego up and load it into a catapult. It will bash down structures one hit and take the dirt wall will it!

11 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

We have the perfect plan for this. We will roll up @Propheteerego up and load it into a catapult. It will bash down structures one hit and take the dirt wall will it!

wouldn't fit inside a catapult m8

• Like 3

Nah.. just next patch .. some fix for chaos :)

It was interesting finding that new walls have their own repair times ^_^:huh:

:ph34r:

So before the argument of "its faster!" flood in I'll take the time to point out a few things:

1) its 2x slower with enemies in local/fighting

2) its skill dependent, high repairing skill will be fast, low repairing skill will be slower

3) ql of brick will affect how much you repair, so repairing timers may be fast, but if you're spamming low ql bricks you wont be repairing much

4) while damage from a shot is capped at 20 it will also increase splash damage if it goes over that, meaning more walls to repair at once.

So yes, while it may feel that it can be repaired fast and thus is super easy now, there's a few other things that need to be taken into account

I shall test repair timer when I get home and reply here. 

Will using a 99 masonry account with 83 repairing because that's most likely the account to be repairing if we get raided considering it's our kingdom builder.