Sign in to follow this  
Egard

Tile Border in Mine

A simple quality of life change for all those dwarfs like me that love our mines. Add tile Border to mine floor tiles. With the new underground housing and all this would be a great change. Make life more simply for all those cave dwellers who like to make fancy mines and such.  

Help me out here @Nadroj

make it possible @ausimus@KeenanI believe in you guys. 

• Like 2

Would be such a godsend....My underground city has suffered many setbacks due to slope difficulties and...*ahem* inebriated workers @armyskin

• Like 1

I second that motion. While I sincerely appreciate having cave dwellings period, there's definitely a few QoL changes that still need doing. 

They are adding it they mentioned it in the news it will show the slope and we can add fence on deed mines. 

Edit:

" With next update Tile borders will be visible in caves. This means you can tell the slopes underground! We're also planning the ability to build fences underground on deed only, to avoid potential issues. "

Edited by Kegan

What news was that in ? I must have over read it due to all the extra crap they put in there to make a news post. 

Its under the picture of the new reinforcements. 

Thanks!

this can be closed the gods have answered our cries. While your at it god go check the meditation rework thread. Kthx xoxox 

They mentioned that too and they are reworking that soon too in the road map post i think it was in. 

Edit: 

As for the other ongoing projects, there is the meditation rework based on the discussion on the suggestions board, which was originally planned to launch with the UI changes but given the delays in that we're moving towards an interim UI for it. Also ongoing is a rework of Valrei and missions, with some of the urgent changes already implemented. This project is at the end of the discovery phase, with a proposal prepared for internal review prior to public feedback in the future. As well as the above, we are also looking at all of the gods and their spells with proper balance between the gods, and some interesting creature AI changes. Some public discussion and feedback regarding ideas for the gods balancing will be on the forums sometime in the next month or so, so watch out for that.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/153786-wurm-roadmap-may-2017/

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Obviously summoning me has done it's job. Good job me.

• Like 5

fences underground, just imagine..

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Niki said:

fences underground, just imagine..

It's almost like we have announced it! :P

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Would be such a godsend....My underground city has suffered many setbacks due to slope difficulties and...*ahem* inebriated workers @armyskin

I fix most of those. Ignore the last one, lazy...