Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

The Wonders of Deliverance?

Yes I tried to do most of my shots via horseback/boat on autorun/move so that I had a nice smooth panning shot. When i was on foot I actually carried around a couple of dead cows in my inventory to weight me down because I was running far too fast and it was jerking the shots far too much (downfall of having so much bodystrength! haha)

Really glad you enjoyed it though :D

• Like 4

@Iberisstill want a laborer on your deli deed, making a brand new toon today since I cannot remember the password of brew lol...

If not, what server do you suggest to start on if I was to slowly bring wurm unlimited people onto online.

• Like 1

Come to Deli! I'm totally not bias xD

As for labourers, unfortunately I'd rather not fork out anymore silver on deedwork for now since I'd much rather spend it on more dangerous decorative items like my DD wagon!

Only issue is I'm probs gonna be on chaos now until the next round of rifts so you guys probs won't see me on freedom for a few days. Eventually I'd love to setup Port Catnip so i could recruit people, especially all the awesome WU players :D But I haven't got the place ready just yet for more villagers i don't think and without me being there it might be awkward ;-;

• Like 1

Was going to work for free, grind the skills to 20 if you had supplied the tools or a Smith who would but I understand.  No worries at all.

You are welcome to work for free! I welcome and embrace all slaves of Port Catnip! :D

I can make you guys some tools (up to 70ql) (though I can't do casts x.x)

My future plans is to expand the deed so we can have a row of villager houses/plots :)

Well im sitting in the starter deed on deli, asking the server if they want a laborer, as all I am looking to do is grind skills the town who needs me up to 20.  See if the server is worth getting more unlimited players involved then, eventually get everyone geared up to go to chaos. :)

Was thinking I may just reroll and start in chaos and be a free worker their instead.  Idk :/ lol

Surprised if you were at trinsic that summer lakes harbor didn't get a mention since we are right around the corner and gave a ton of work into it lol. Great video I like to go out and e,plots myself and sometimes the stuff you find is amazing