Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

The Wonders of Deliverance?

So I'd like to do a proper tour around Deli taking some screenshots and videos of some of the sights. Just wondered what do you guys think are the top 10 "wonders of Deli".

As a complete newbie from my point of view I'm thinking about things like... The Underground Lake at Deli Keep, Rainbow Bridge, The Stadium.

Basically I'm just looking for a few suggestions of really beautiful spots and points of interest on Deli :)

• Like 5

Puzzle Plaza, The old autumn twilight area

• Like 2

The canal system in deli is amazing, there are still a few being worked on but if you can get a small boat and sail them you will be in for a treat.

• Like 5

Really sorry for posting but, there are people that would want me to. 
i've hidden it in a spoiler because i don't want to be loud. 

The Deliverance Wishbone

Spoiler

Taken with the unstable client, the other pics weren't, on account of the eternal paint-bug issue. (Dojo cradle is multicoloured)

jlZAR6f.jpg

Daylight shot: The birth of Trinsic (renamed from `Indigus` once it was finished. (marsh finally completely floor-boarded 2 years on)..
a shot taken before i installed the citizen housing, mag colossi and dojo above 5th floor.

89w9OH5.jpg
From the west mount, Wilca's deed is just behind me. 
clzvSi5.jpg

6wkgIAO.jpg

A couple of arty shots;
27qfgkg.jpg
2xFloMC.jpg
1500x500

Still waiting for deed>export to get fixed so i can finish the Dojo with the new walls and revamp the deed.
(am replacing the timber framed towers with slate, and then some)
I'm not the best architect on the server, Mith's creation on the west coast is outstanding. edit>flippy's harbour
I hope the wishbone does deserve to be called a wonder, and that this post belongs here.
*carefully puts down the trumpet*
that's me done. I'm looking forward to seeing what other screenies this thread produces. :)

Edited by Steveleeb
anxiety edit / trim and format
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, JudusX said:

The canal system in deli is amazing, there are still a few being worked on but if you can get a small boat and sail them you will be in for a treat.

I second this. Deli has a pretty nice canal system. 

Nice suggestions guys :D

And nice pics Steve I'll be sure to visit!

Still open for more suggestions/ideas - what do you rate as a top "Wonder of Deli"?

Also please give me deednames or map co-ords because i'm a noob with no sense of direction :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iberis said:

Nice suggestions guys :D

And nice pics Steve I'll be sure to visit!

Still open for more suggestions/ideas - what do you rate as a top "Wonder of Deli"?

Also please give me deednames or map co-ords because i'm a noob with no sense of direction :(

Honestly Miz, just sail the whole coast one day. A lot of the best stuff to see is on the coast, and it doesn't take thaaat long to circle the map. 

• Like 1

Deli's just the start of these series?

• Like 1

The chess game board in the north is amazing

• Like 3

Stadium / Arena at the old Deliverance market place.

Rainbow bridge - Rainbow to GD cave canal, cause dem lights.

Midgard, cause shameless plug.

Fort Allery in the SE too is worth the look.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 2

The wonders of nature: the bowling pin on the SW :P

• Like 1

Will be checking these out when I get the chance :D Busy Rifting yesterday, today, tomorrow but then I'll start my exploration of Deli :)

The bowling pin is next to me, if you pop by I can show you the temple!

I'll pop by. I'm just starting my tour now :)

Adventure has begun!

Nice project. Good luck!

Anyone know the co-ords of the chess board? Not sure where to find it

6 hours ago, Iberis said:

Anyone know the co-ords of the chess board? Not sure where to find it

If its the one I am thinking of I can show you.

So I've spent the past couple of days running around Deliverance and some of the tunnels and deeds are amazing! I've created a video with some of my favourite things I came across :D

• Like 8

I might do other servers but I have to be in an exploring mood and I just done plenty of that past couple of days. Still haven't finished my deed yet! D:

• Like 2

Love the video, now if only i could finish my projects :P

• Like 1

i was number 1 on the list of wonders of deliverance but sadly im now gone, im sure Steveleeb   some still miss me.

Very nice - I like that video! Good job.

17 hours ago, Tpikol said:

i was number 1 on the list of wonders of deliverance but sadly im now gone, im sure Steveleeb   some still miss me.

Spoiler

I understand why you said what you said and how your cultural environment made you the sort of person to say it.
however, `know thyself` is an important phrase to me, i don't label myself so i couldn't defend myself. 
after you insulted me, i went and found a label. 
Pantheism. 
you were wrong about me, you're not the first, i forgive you.

in my opinion and in `my world`,  everything and everyone is number 1. it's the only real number. 
Everything else, including trophies and labels and selfish desires, is just an echo. echoes make me tired. 
call it a mental illness if you must. 

Let's move on.
More locations need be filmed, i was enchanted by the video, it was a genuine emotion that i hadn't felt for a very long time and was magnified by the musical score. (fireflies has been my ringtone since 2011) 
i don't do things to compete. that would put me off and make me stop playing.
try to get your head around that. 

I'm sorry about this reply, this is a great thread. I'd like to see more shiny things.
*puts the worms back in the can*

Edited by Steveleeb
spoiler table added to minimise digression

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, Iberis said:

So I've spent the past couple of days running around Deliverance and some of the tunnels and deeds are amazing! I've created a video with some of my favourite things I came across :D

I find that these videos can make Wurm look better than it actually does in game. Yours in fact does this very well. Another thing I particularly liked about yours was the handling of the camera. Normally I can quickly get motion sickness from the way many jerk around back and forth, up and down "looking" at the views but you did it all very smoothly with little shifting around movements. Even moving down the roads sometimes you would just take a fixed view to the side to see the surroundings in passing. So I watched it all with no ill consequences. Quite enjoyable really.

I have been on Deliverance since day one and will most likely never see some of these impressive sights and more, since I like to stay within my local area where I can always be safely tucked in bed at the end of the day. Not much of a traveler am I. More one to appreciate and contribute to natures wonders within Wurm. All within the eyes of the beholder and that is what I focus upon as one day slips into the next almost unnoticed, unless viewed within the context of time passed over the years.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

• Like 4