Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Who of you has also problems with the webservice on Citadel?

We have problems since days, some buttons dont work all time and there are a lot of error messages because http error.

I just know that there is a node problem but it seems they dont fix it.

At the moment may loginserver is down because i just made a simple restart, the server is stopped but the restart dont work because the node problem (No connection from the webservice to the gameserver)

Its very bad now for me and my comunitie, because we have a lot of work today

Eject

Ok, now speaking with hetzner (where are my servers located), they told me they have no problems with the machine.

It seems Citadel have a problem on there own Webserver......i dont know what they mean now with node problem.

Eject

No matter if Citadel, pingperfect or bluefangsolution they all have problems with lag and customer support. Get your own Server and Host it yourself. That's the best solution.

• Like 1

if i have the knowledge i would do, but i have no friends or anyone the have enough knowledge about this option and the would help me. i never had a dedi server in my life.

Now after 100 tries pressing the start button and refreshing the site, the server is finaly running.

Eject

Edited by Eject

If you go with a Windows Server then it is not really different from starting it on your PC. Being a Server Admin without knowing Server stuff is problematic, you will always run into troubles in which you rely on others. But you can learn that stuff very fast.

Edited by Sklo:D

16 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

If you go with a Windows Server then it is not really different from starting it on your PC.

Just keep it up to date so your server doesn't get eaten by ransomware >.>

is there a tool where you can make cronjobs for automatic backups and/or restarts?

3 minutes ago, Eject said:

is there a tool where you can make cronjobs for automatic backups and/or restarts?

On windows? Task Scheduler, should be in your control panel.

3 hours ago, bdew said:

Just keep it up to date so your server doesn't get eaten by ransomware >.>

Update at least once a month and you will be fine. Windows is really easy to update.