Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

One brand new pc tower

Picked this up this morning. 1200$ later lolimage.jpg

• Like 2

Looks awesome! Just ordered all the parts for an $1,800 build myself; should be able to assemble this weekend.

What all is in it?

yeah thanks i wasnt expecting it to light up like a christmas tree lol, only downside it doesnt have a seperate partition for windows 10, and no wireless adapter, but that's probably my fault for not asking for one lol, my last pc was factory built so they came as part of the machine, but this one will need to be upgraded later with one installed, but right now i'm too poor to care lol.

2 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Looks awesome! Just ordered all the parts for an $1,800 build myself; should be able to assemble this weekend.

What all is in it?

Shrimpiie has to pay more for under sea waterproofing

• Like 1

it's great, barely misses a beat, and that blue leds' are awesome lol.

best 1200 i've spent lol

So many pixels and leds glowing, I approve ;):huh::D

lol, wurm even looks better, i need to do a couple of tweaks to  get a better frame rate with wurm, it's stuck on 60 at present, i wouild like it higher than that,

If it is "stuck" on 60 then I would first check to make sure VSync is off. Check both in the game settings as well as in NVidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Global

However -- i suspect that is not the problem. I read someplace that Win10 now does this in fullscreen mode for some games, due to some forced windows update to make things compatible for XBox GameDVR recordings or something,

If you use Windows resizeable (max screen) instead of regular fullscreen it might go over 60 -- otherwise see these links:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/350540974008273044/

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8637-turn-off-game-bar-windows-10-a.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4xu9vi/bad_fps_after_latest_win10_anniversary_update_got/

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Awesome setup! Hopefully you spend some money next time for better phone as that pixel blurry pic... :D 

Edited by Kadmint

42 minutes ago, Kadmint said:

Awesome setup! Hopefully you spend some money next time for better phone as that pixel blurry pic... :D 

Stfu lol, dont you pick on my photography skills, or the lack thereof haha, yeah wasnt a good pic admittedly, but i was too excited about my new tower, wurm barely missed a beat tonight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozmods said:

Stfu lol, dont you pick on my photography skills, or the lack thereof haha, yeah wasnt a good pic admittedly, but i was too excited about my new tower, wurm barely missed a beat tonight. 

Fair enough. ;) Happy Wurming with that superduper computer!

14 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

If it is "stuck" on 60 then I would first check to make sure VSync is off. Check both in the game settings as well as in NVidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Global

indeed it was the issue, frame rate is much higher now, thankyou