Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

(Restore) Allow high iron fence gates in arched walls

The ability to build high iron fence gates within arches was removed quite a white ago as the top fence ends protrude a bit into the arch.

Please please please let us live with this minor inconvenience, those gates are looking really awesome within the arches.

• Like 14

+1
I love this gate :) The portcullis is nice, but when you use it as a barred window it opens always and it is very annoying. I would like use arched wall with high iron fence.

I can't even see that they came up with a stupiud excuse like that to take it away from us.

Devs ! Do NOT forget ! This supposed to be a SANDBOX MMORPG. Let us be as creative as possible.

+1

Just pure curiosity : Where are all the matching parapets and bridge colors for the new house colors and materials ???!!!

• Like 3

Yes, pretty please!! they used to look awesome for the short time we had them in game.

+1

that is sexy

wondered why it was not a thing

+1

that was a thing before?

yes please +1

• Like 1

I'm gonna -1 this.  I'd rather see versions custom built to fit the different arch walls.  I really hate sloppy graphics - sure, it looks great closed in that pic, but when it opens, it will make the game and our graphic artists look like stooges.  But then again, the way wagons and carts go on hills....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

I'm gonna -1 this.  I'd rather see versions custom built to fit the different arch walls.  I really hate sloppy graphics - sure, it looks great closed in that pic, but when it opens, it will make the game and our graphic artists look like stooges.  But then again, the way wagons and carts go on hills....

That is a really narrow minded -1.....

U could have +1 the idea and then add your 2 cents to the fine tuning of the solution...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

seek some help for your ocd problems

• Like 3

+1

Would also love to see High Iron Fences/Gates made available with the new textures (Sandstone, Pottery Brick, and so on...)  Pretty please with sugar beets on top?

• Like 2

oh yeah i like that, we definitely need those,

forgot to add, make em rotate, so we can have them fold in, NOT OUT, 

Edited by ozmods
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

I would have to agree with this. I want tall iron gates and fences in arch walls because they do look nice but gates don't look proper. If gates aren't allowed because of how it looks then something should be made as a replacement.

22 hours ago, bonefly said:

That is a really narrow minded -1.....

U could have +1 the idea and then add your 2 cents to the fine tuning of the solution...

I thought about that, but wanted to be very clear that I'm opposed to a half way solution. So -1 to putting existing high fences in arched walls.  +1 to making new high fences that visually fit the walls, open and closed.

• Like 2