Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

"Goodbye Kregor" building

I recently started a deed on indy and theres a building named "Goodbye Kregor" In the way of expanding. Its a 1x1 wood walled house with no roof or floor and its near Albia Estates. Looking for the owner

People put up those buildings to "save" the space. You can TRY to get in touch with him, but chances are you'll just have to hope it decays. If you deeded it won't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

People put up those buildings to "save" the space. You can TRY to get in touch with him, but chances are you'll just have to hope it decays. If you deeded it won't.

its in my perimeter, will that keep it from decaying

A bui8lding in the perimeter will not have decay turned off.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 2:57 AM, ChampagneDragon said:

You can't deed over people's buildings, unless they expressly give you permissions to.

On 5/14/2017 at 3:00 AM, Gawain said:

its in my perimeter, will that keep it from decaying

No, it would increase its decay some.

Don't count on it. I once set a deed up for a whole year with a building in the perimeter it was built at 80 quality

and in that whole year it only took 5 damage to the building even while it was in the perimeter so don't count on it

1 hour ago, Theonis said:

Don't count on it. I once set a deed up for a whole year with a building in the perimeter it was built at 80 quality

and in that whole year it only took 5 damage to the building even while it was in the perimeter so don't count on it

This place is only 30ql

1 hour ago, Theonis said:

I do believe if the person keeps signing on in the server it slows the decay rate, but, could be wrong. Still though, only 5 dam over a year sounds ridiculous. :(

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 8:36 AM, Anarres said:

You can't deed over people's buildings, unless they expressly give you permissions to.

Which is why I said it "saves" the space. Nobody can deed over it. Chances of her getting the person to hand over the title are slim.

1 hour ago, ChampagneDragon said:

I'm a he ?

10 hours ago, Gawain said:

This place is only 30ql

Wooden houses 28-30ql in perimeter took for me recently 2.5-3 months until they decayed.

It also seems that the decay is faster when the building is already heavily damaged, in other words it goes slower at the beginning, but then from 70dmg to nothing, it's faster.

At 70% damage.. actual ql of the walls is 30% of whatever ql it shows.. no wonder that it's taking more damage or crumbles to dust pretty soon.

Arent gms allowed to remove such troll structures.. if they are inactive or griefing deeds, if nobody uses it.. and there's nothing inside.. and it's only purpose there is to limit your deed's expansion... can't you submit a ticket and ask for assistance?:huh:

11 minutes ago, Finnn said:

At 70% damage.. actual ql of the walls is 30% of whatever ql it shows.. no wonder that it's taking more damage or crumbles to dust pretty soon.

Arent gms allowed to remove such troll structures.. if they are inactive or griefing deeds, if nobody uses it.. and there's nothing inside.. and it's only purpose there is to limit your deed's expansion... can't you submit a ticket and ask for assistance?:huh:

I wish .-.

• Like 1